Chapter 9 i think OH WELL

Bill sits in his desk looking around the room 'hey..those too kids where in gravity falls..'  the girl of the two turned to face him. She gave a small smile, turned over to the boy and said something. They both started to move to some empty desks by Bill. "Hai! I'm Mable! and this is Dipper we are twins!" she-Mable said then the boy Dipper spoke "Mable. I think he knows. He has seen us before." He closed his eyes and took a breath. "Hello. I'm Bill, Bill Cipher." 

For Dipper Bills name come out of his lips in slow motion. 'Bill...Cipher..like the evil dorito from my dream?' Bill noticed Dipper's eyes widen. Bill grinned but that grin soon faded when a older girl from the highschool half of the school came by. He noticed the look in Dippers eyes. 'WOW HE IS GAWKING OVER SOME RED HEAD GIRL? HAHAHAH WE MUST GET RID OF HER.' "You like red head over there?" Bill asked putting his hand down from the place it was resting on his face. "Oh! YES! he is like in soooo much love with her-Wendy." Mable said making Dipper jump in suprise. "Sh! I do not like her like that!" Dipper  said trying to convince them, but failing.

Bill slips throgh the door to the kitchen and grabs a spear pointed knife and puts it in his combat boot. He makes his way to the hall way, a beep was heard from his phone he taks it out of his pocket a message is seen.

Unknown: hello Bill, I have noticed that you are stuck. You need her locker number..don't you?

(BEFORE YOU GET ALL FUCKING CRAZY NO UNKNOWN IS NOT INFO CHAN. FISRT OFF UNKNOWN IS A BOY, HIS NAME IS NAMELESS OK?? YES HE HAS SOM SIMILARITIES BUT NO! NO! NO! NO! ) 

Mobile: Yes. I guess I am. But how can you help?

Unknown: I have all the Data you need..All you have to do is send me a picture of there face I will then give you all the data about said person...but you will have to give me something in return.

Mobile: Like? 

Unknown: I haven't decided i would like to see your skills first. But this is a free one. don't get comfy with free data from me.

Mobile: Alright.

Unknown: Locker 143

-------

Done. 

Sneak peak

Bill is unhappy with Mable.