Chapter-I forgot but here.

Chapter title- Smoke and Mirrors 

(thats a song, look it up. yes. i am turning this like the song. so.)

Bill stood over all the weird he created. Then he sighed rubbing his temples. "This iS BORINGGGGGGG! I MADE MY NEW WORLD BUT I HATE IT!!" Bill screeched Knocking over a tea cup feeling satisfied with the sound of broken glass. He made a swift turn around and headed for his living room where he once heald Ford agenst his own will, Bill laughed at the thought a head shake soon followed. Bill continues to walk until he leaves his palace and into the town.  looking around the grin on his face widens as he sees the pines family. "HAHAHaha FINALLY! some action!" 

tHe sEeN GoEs BlAcK...

yOu wAke uP....

yoU LoOk AroUnD..A bEd siDe tAblE...A BooKsHelF...a laMp..ThIs iS nOt wHerE yoU wHerE laSt..

HAHAHHAHHAHAhahahHAHAH DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS ALL REAL? THE FUCK? HAHAHHAHAHA YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC!

What..? i'm not in Gravity falls?...

NO YOU FUCKING LOAF OF STALE BREAD! 

really...? Im a 'stale loaf of bread?..

BILL YOU GET THE FUCK UP OK? 

Ok!! Who are you anyway?

YOU! WELL THE TRUE NATURE OF YOURSELF!!! AHAHAHAahhaHAHAH

Bill rolls causeing him to fall of his bed. Getting up Bill catches a glance at the clock. 3:32am Yawning Bill walks into his  bathroom brushes his teeth and hair.  "hmm i wonder...' Bill grins as he speaks

hello? badass-im-pretty-sure-your-just-my-imagination-ME? 

YES I'M HERE! YOU LOAF! GOD DUDE I CAN'T LEAVE TRUST ME I WANNA BUT I CANT!

good.... >;) I have a question

SHOOT

how is my....social life? and am i still in school?

WOW. JUST WOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOUR THE MOST FEARED PERSON AT SCHOOL?

I am...HAHAHha YES!

NO YOU FUCK-TARD YOUR JUST A LONER WITH NO FRIENDS.

oh. gee thanks.

P.S YOUR A FUCKING PSYCCOPATH TOO SO..DON'T GO GET YOURSELF LOCKED UP

HAhahaha I know THAT! 

Bill opens his eyes "I had them closed? eh." Bill looks at his clock again. 6:56 "Well..i better get to class..well thats what..wait" 

Yo! Dark me what should I call you?

OH. CALL ME MARS. (what? you REALLY think i would not put myself in my own book?)

"Mars" Bill repeated grabbing his bag and heading to Advisory. 

--------

Ok so i made a BIG LEAP in this chapter. 

yes Bill will become a yandere.

if you dont like it [i personaly think people need to make bill a yandere he just fits it]

THE FUCK OFF YOU BLOODY WANKER!

or you can kindly move your mouse to the BY BITCH botton and leave.

thank you

goodbye.