Chappie~2-Mi Mi Mi

[Dorito-Demon]
"HΔHΔHΔ" I laugh as Pine-tree takes us back to the shack "so Mr. Dorito how do I get you a body? Please don't tell me I have to kill someone...'cause I can't kill anyone." He says as the shack comes in to view "ΠΩ  ΨΩU  DΩΠ'T  HΔ∇Σ   TΩ   ҜILL   ΔΠΨΩΠΣ   ΨΩU JUST HΔ∇Σ  TΩ  DΩ  Δ  SPΣLL . ΔΠD  ΠΣ∇ΣR CΔLL MΣ  †ℌѦ† ΔGΔIΠ!" I say as i enter pine-tree's mind I can still see, read and talk in his mind.

I'm only doing this so the Pines won't see me but Ford might sense me if I'm not careful. "I'LL  βΣ  IΠ  ΨΩUR  MIΠD   SΩ   ΨΩUR   ҒΔMILΨ   ШΩΠ'T  SΣΣ  MΣ   βUT   βΣ CΔRΣҒUL  ΩҒ  ҒΩRD ...ℌ℮   MIGHT   βΣ  STRΩΠG   ΣΠΩUGH   TΩ  SΣΠSΣ MΣ." I warned him 'so all I have to do is talk to you like this?' He asks "ΨΣS " I simply say 'so what kind of spell do I have to perform? And will I need ingredients?' He thought "ΨΩU  ШILL ΠΣΣD THΣ  IΠGRΣDIΣΠTS   IRΩΠ  ШΔTΣR  SΔLT   ΔΠD  ∇ITΔMIΠ D, C  ΔΠD Δ  ."

[Dipper]
'How am I going to get that? I can get the water easy but the vitamins I have no idea how I can get that!' I thought "JUST  GΩ   TΩ  THΣ   STΩRΣ  ΔΠD   βUΨ   THΣ  ∇ITΔMIΠS  ! I  MΣΔΠ   ΨΩU   JUST   HΔ∇Σ   TΩ  THIΠҜ   IT'S   CΩMΣS   SΣΠSΣ  !" 'oh...well then..' Stan walks in with Mable "Hey bro-bro your back!" Mable yells "yeah...well i have to go to the store and get somethings." I said " but you just got here?" Stan said as i grab my bag with my money and head out.
----
I walk down the street to the general store not far from the shack as
i walk down the path that leads to the general store, I head to the isle the has a big sign that read 'medical care' above I look at the money in my wallet I counted $10.63 'good I have enough for the water and vitamin c' "ΨΣΔH  ΨΣΔH  " bill commented to my thought  "Hey! THOSE ARE MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS! SO DON'T READ THEM!" i yelled while gaining some eyes on me, embarrassed i walk to the  part of the isle where the vitamins are i grab the vitamin c then i walk to the water and grab a liter. i pay, then bag it up.

----

I walk in to the shack and head up the stairs to the attic. i stuff the bag with half the ingredients i need for Bill. i shoot a glance at my sleeping twin I  pull the covers off my own bed and crawl in i  lightly place the covers over my body and crash my head into my pillow. "DIPPER!" Mable yells up the stairs "STAN MADE STANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST SO COME EAT!" "ok i'm coming" i said back to my overexcited twin. Getting up i trip over the bag i stuffed under my bed last night "ugh i really need to look where i'm going..." i said to myself

----------- 

A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! PLZ DON'T HIT MEH! *shields herself with her arms*  

Ok maybe that was a little overkill but Hey! Yolo right?

~Senpai

Word count: 522