Chappie~ 4 It was a lie?

[3rd POV]

Dipper pondered his blindness in his bed thinking on why his life was like this. He soon fell asleep. "AHAhahahahhaaaaaaaaahhh....ah.h..ah.h"  He laughed with a voice he never knew he had it was strange but he liked it "HAHAHahHHAhHAHahha!" he laughed again. he then stopped gaining his right mind   "The hell was that? and why did I do that?" he whispered to himself "Is it strange that i liked it?" he mused as he taped his fingers as he thought. '....you want revenge..Dipper...your laugh..its like mine...HAHahaha....the sound of revenge..'  "N-no i- wh-ho are you?"  '... come join me...' the voice said  "No..-i-i wont!." '....But why? you know deep down you want to...'   "W-why would i-i need rev-enge? i-i-i like my life...my fam-ily and frie-" 'your what Dipper? ...ha where you going to say friends?    

[Dipper]

'wait..Bill? is that you?' no response 'Bill this is not funny any more.' no reply '...I AM NOT THAT STUPID DREAM DEMON! HELL THEY ARE THE WEAKEST KIND OF DEMON...i mean a DREAM DEMON HAHAH WHAT A JOKE!...'  "i-if your not Bill...than who ARE you?.."  'Thats not important right now...hm looks like we ran out of time...NOW WAKE UP!' 

i wake up and look around...(in 3...2...1..) "HOLY SHIT I CAN SEE!!! OMFG THIS IS SO....what? how?...." "DIPPER WHATS WRONG DO I NEED TO GRAPPLING HOOK SOMEONES FACE?!!? BECAUSE I WILL!" a armed and ready brunet said scanning the room for the problem. "what? no..nothing is wrong i'm ok i promise." Dipper said trying to get his twin to put the grappling hook down before she  hurts herself.  Mabel puts the G.H down "ok Bro-Bro! oh Stan & Ford said to come down and eat!" she said "Race you to the bottom!" 

{3rd POV}

Eating his breakfast Dipper still wonders if his blindness was real or fake, and who the hell that voice   was. "Whats on your mind Dipper?" Ford asks stuffing a Stan-cake in his mouth "Oh..uh.N-Nothing!" he covered the truth not wanting to tell his family just yet. "LIES! DIPPER! LIES!" Mable screamed pointing at Dipper  knocking over her O.J in the process  "He screamed something like 'HOLY SPIT I CAN SEE!' " The Pine brothers exchanged glances "..Dipper is that true? You can't see? when did this happen?" Stan asks "W-well ye-No! i-i-its not! i-i uh..said..pony shot! yeah..pony shot." dipper saved 'ΠICΣ SΔ∇Σ' "ok..i'm not going to question that." Ford says Stan nodes in agreement 

'Bill is that you?' Dipper thought heading up to his room   'THΣ ΩΠΣ ΔΠD ΩΠLΨ'   'was that you talking to me this morning?' 'ШHΔT ? MΣ ? Δ MΩRΠIΠG  DΣMΩΠ  ?! HΣLL  ΠΩ  I ШΔS   βUSΨ  ШITH  DΣMΩΠ  STUҒҒ'   Bill was telling the truth he was doing demon stuff. In fact he was thinking of a plan to break pine tree, not to the point where he kills himself, but to the point of insanity. Bill could use a human puppet. To do things very NICE things...But Bill WAS the voice Dipper heard  Bill started nice and simple with the teen boy...telling him to get revenge his plan was perfect! Brilliant! Simple and...hmm was the word oh yeah! AWESOMESAUSE! (<---Bill trying to be hip! lol!) Bill would have to make Pine tree Cold-hearted and to do that was easy all Bill had to do was gain the boys trust.

Dipper still couldn't put his finger on why and how he can see. "Did Bill make that dream? was it a dream? Am i just crazy?" The Pine of trees whispered as Bill watches him carefully waiting for the perfect moment to attack. 

______________--------------------_________________-----------------------_______________---------------

HEY GUYS! its Cantpartwithouthim!  

Did ya miss me?

AWWW YOU MISSED ME! (if you get the reference type AWSOMESAUSE in the comments!)

sorry for the wait!  sorry for not updating 

ya' know with the holidays an crap 

BUT HERE I AM 

AND READY TO UPDATE!

AW YE!

oh and et ready for the feels next chappie!

word count 649

~Cantpartwithouthim