Paige makes history at 21 yrs old

*continues running until she spots paige*
Summer: Paige!
Paige: *crys tears* i cant believe this is happening. I didnt even suspect to make my debut on raw tonight. And beat Aj for the Divas Championship.
Summer: *smiles with happiness* No one did Paige but you totally deserve it. Congratulations.
Paige:*wipes her eyes while glancing back at summer* Thank you so much summer. I've always wanted this every since i was a little wrestler now, I'm all grown up. I cant believe it.
Summer:*gives you a hug* Well believe it Paige cause this is reality. *tries to hide face*
Paige: *looks at your face and stops my tears for a sec* Summer what happened to your face? Who hit you?
Summer: It's a long story Paige not gonna talk bout it, i rather not get into who did.
Paige: if your sister maryse finds out she will be mad.
Summer:*rolls my eyes* she already knows about it. Been asking me all day who did it. I want tell her.
Paige: Summer are you serious *holds the title in shock* That's your sister you got to tell her who hit you.
Summer: I will paige not now tho *picks up workoutbag* .
Paige: I hope so summer but I'll catch up with you later gotta go and do this interview. For my new championship. *kisses title and begins to cry* still can't believe it. *walks off and heads towards byron for interview*
Summer: Good luck Paige *takes deep breath* i really hope nobody else asks about my face. Sheesh what's the big deal bout just a bruise. I still can see a little bit but it will heal back in no time.
*while summer continues to take deep breath Aj walks by her with anger on her face*
Summer: Hey Aj.
Aj: Hello there summer *waves wickedly*.
Summer: Nice job tonight you did great, even though you didn't win. You where still victorious. *smiles with a terrified expression on my face*
Aj: How generous of you to say that summer. I might have lost my baby title, my special prize but i will be champion again. Paige got lucky. When i get the rematch that i deserve i will be champion. So I'm gonna let her enjoy her small run. Cause I'm coming for that title.
Summer: I don't know Aj you lost tonightand chances are you could lose again.
Aj:*gets angry and stares at summer with hate in my eyes*
Want me to black out your other eye for you Summer. Cause i will permanently have it closed shut.
Summer: No Aj of course not. Didn't mean to affend you on that.
Aj: Sure you didn't my little pumpkin head *pats head playfully and gives evil smile* Just watch your back. You never know what I'll do next. *skips away from summer and heads outside*
Summer: I really need to find my sister quick and tell her who hit me. First Aj did than Rosa. I'm not known for snitching on anyone but God knows the truth is to be better said, than later. But in the mean time I'm gonna watch Paige give her interview.

*Paige Pov/Interview with byron*
Byron: Please welcome my quest at this time and the new Divas Champion Paige.
Paige:*crys while holding bottle water in left hand and my right hand to wipe away the tears on my face* This is such a wish come true for me. Coming in as the youngest and winning my first title.
Byron: At just 22 you have set a major record in your career.*looks at Paige and smiles*
Paige: The youngest to ever have it in the divas division. So many opportunities now that I'm champion. New opponents, ring gear and moves. Never felt more prepared and ready for this. I was born to be a championship. And champion's form legacy.
Byron: Wow I'm impressed with your amazing ideas that you have on the division. Well you enjoy your reign Paige. Once again congratulations.
Paige:*breaks down into pieces* Thank you Byron.
Byron: Anytime paige, Goodnight.
Paige:*wipes my face* Night Byron.
*End of Interview Pov*
......................................................
*Summer Pov*
Summer:*grabs tissue for Paige* Here you go Paige. Great interview by the way.
Paige:*grabs tissue and wipes face* Thank you Summer.
Summer: It's no problem Paige. *eats popcorn bites*. Well I'm gonna head out and find my sister got to talk to her.
Paige: Tell her the truth summer.
Summer: I will paige. Promise i want leave anything out.
Paige: We shall see.*walks to lockerroom*
Summer:*Spots maryse walking towards me* Sis.
Maryse: Are you finally gonna tell me who hit you?
Summer: *looks down than looks up* Yes sis I'm gonna tell you who.
Maryse:*looks at summer as if she seen a fly* Who did it?
Summer: It was...

.............................................................
Hope you guys enjoying this so far. So many chapters to upload very soon. Make sure to vote and leave a comment for feedback. Thank you guys so much. Goodnight💙☄