295 Days

Aj your up said Stephanie McMahon. Thank you so much miss boss lady for letting me know that. I have so much to say about last night and me finally over coming all odds. Come on Tamina we got a statement to make.* skips to the ring with tamina*
*Aj's theme song hits as she skips her way to the ring with Tamina by her side to make a statement*
Aj: 295 *crowd cheers* for 295 days I have been your Divas Champion. The longest reigning Divas Champion of all time. *crowd cheers even louder* And a couple months ago I stood at the top of that stage, and I tore a much deserve new one. But I gave them a chance. *takes a sec* I gave them 294 days to prove me wrong. And they couldn't. And last night they proved that I am the hero of this story. *stops to hear the crowd cheers some more* Last night at Wrestlemania was Aj Lee vs the world, but it's always been that way. The odds 13 to 1 and I overcame those odds. Just like I've been overcoming the odds my entire life. I've gone to being a poor girl in New Jersey, to being the best Diva in the world. *crowd cheers even louder while chanting Cm Punk* I am the savior of your Diva's Division. I am the Diva's Division. *crowd continues to cheering but little does Aj know Paige makes her first debut on raw, Aj only realizes that when Paige theme song comes on*
Michael Cole: Folks their is another star from Nxt. She is from Norwich England and is the current Nxt women's champion, and her name is Paige. And she is here on Raw.
Jerry Lawyer: Aj doesn't look happy to see Paige. I'm happy to see Paige.
*theme song stops and the crowd cheers once more*
Aj: What the hell are you doing here? *says pissed off*
Paige: I just came to do what no one else would. *crowd cheers*. And that is to congratulate you Aj, you did great last night.

Aj: Well thank you and you know what, I think every single diva should be lining up and congratulating me and thanking me for everything I've done for them. But as much as i appreciate it. I don't need your congratulations. So why don't you go running back to Nxt because the champion doesn't like being interrupted.
Paige: *laughs confused* Umm I'm sorry I just wanted to say congratulations Aj.
Aj: Aww aren't you the smartest little crumpet *taps Paige on the nose* but you know what, while your here in my ring and your all fancy and dressed. Why don't I do you what I did to every single diva last night. Why don't I beat you *says with a quirky smile*
Paige: *sarcastic laugh* I.. I'm not ready to um.. No I'm not ready.
Aj:*mimics Paige* No your not, your not Ok Yea I *stutters on purpose* I think you are. *slaps Paige as she fall and leans on the last rope of the ring* Are you ready now? *crowd chants* Are you ready now Paige? We ready or not I think we need to have a match right now. And for special post mania treat, I will put my title on the line. *holds up champion while the crowd cheers loud* So let's get a referee out here, right now *smiles with confidents*
Cole : Well Paige isn't ready I mean
Jerry lawyer: Aj is so full of herself she knows that Paige is not ready.
*back in the ring with Aj and paige*
Aj: Ready or not. This is my house. I'll tell you when your ready. *hands the referee the title and puts the mic down*
*back at commentary*
Jerry Lawyer: We have a title match.
Cole: Apparently that's what Aj Lee wants.
Jerry lawyer: Well I mean this is a great opportunity for Paige...
Cole: All she did was came out and congratulated her.
Jerry Lawyer: And even Paige admitted that she's not ready for this. She's been training, she's doing very well.
*bell rings* But Wwe fans wants this match up obviously but, Oh look Aj Lee attacking Paige.
*attacks Paige from our of nowhere*
Cole: and your right King absolutely no respect for anybody. Paige just came out to congratulate her.
Jerry lawyer: Paige came from a wresting family and England but she wasn't ready for a match tonight. Aj Lee I mean she owns the diva locker room.
*skips around Paige while the crowd chants*
Cole: She does.
Jerry lawyer: she does this to prove a point. And those 295 days pretty much means that she owns the divas division. Nobody's been able to beat her and last night 13 other divas tried. Aj Lee's about to do the unthinkable again. *tries to lock in the black widow*
Cole: Here we go looking for the black widow this is what helped Aj win last night. A submission maneuver. And Paige trying to fight out of this. Aj can't seem to get it lock in.
*tries to lock in the black widow some more but can't seem to get it all the way locked*

*paige reverses and does the Paige turner and crowd gets loud*
Cole: Oh my gosh!!! Paige!! Cover
1,2,3. Ding ding ding
*bell rings*
Cole: Paige did it .
Jerry lawyer : We have us a new Divas Champion.
Announcer: The winner of this match and the New Diva's Champion Paige.
Paige: this isn't happening oh my god *shocked*
Cole: the 21 year old from Norwich England.
Jerry lawyer: She just won the divas champion. She wasn't even ready to be in the wwe. She is from Nxt and comes here tonight to congratulate Aj and Aj can't believe that Paige just won the championship against Aj Lee tonight. And become the new Diva's Champion.
*throws a fit in the ring*
Jerry lawyer: I don't even think Paige realized what happened.
Cole: Aj can't believe it and I can't believe it.
*paige holds up the champion on stage will in tears as Aj continues to throw a fit*
Cole: Well that's it for this nights Raw everyone.
Jerry lawyer: Goodnight.
*meanwhile after the match Aj continues to throw a fit*
Aj: This isn't happening *yells with disappointment* I didn't just lose my baby. That meant so much to me. *goes into the locker room and cries in the corner*
Summer: Aj are you ok? *walks over and sees you crying*
Aj: Does it look like I'm ok summer. I lost my baby today to that low life, wannabe gothic piece of trash *says with craziness and anger*
Summer: Well Aj you was asking for it. You didn't have to put the title on the line. You could have just had a regular match with Paige.
Aj:*gets upset and punchesSummer in the eye* And who are you to say I ask for it. Summer you've been here how long and still haven't earn not one title opportunity but your trying to tell me what I asked for.
Summer:* gasps in shock and places my hand on my right eye* What was that for Aj? I was just saying the truth.
Aj:*gets bags and walks towards the locker room door to exist* I don't cae to hear your truth Summer. *walks out the locker room*
................................................................