Sister Talk with Summer

Paige: Mhm, What is it you want AJ. Don't think for one second if you think I cheated you out your title match last week on Raw. You knew I wasn't ready to fight. Aj do you really want to know what your problem is? You have a problem accepting the fact that you lost to me. I'm the Diva's Champion AJ not you.

AJ: *looks at Paige with a crazy look in her eyes* I know your champion Paige. I clearly see my belt around your pathetic waist.

Paige: Your title? This is my title AJ. * gets in AJ's face and frowns up at her*

AJ: *smiles evilly and stares into Paige eyes while pretending to turn and attacks Paige outide by her limbo* I WILL BE CHAMPION AGAIN PAIGE. I WILL HAVE MY BABY ONCE AGAIN!! * AJ yelled as she slammed Paige head on the door of the limbo and slapped her in the face* Are you ready now Paige? * AJ smiles and skips away into the darkness as referee's check on Paige*

...............................................................................................................................................................

Maryse's and Summer Rae Sister bond POV*

................................................................................................................................................................Summer: Seriously, Maryse what are we exactly doing here? Shouldn't we be heading on he road to the next showcase?

Maryse: * rolls eyes and puts their bags in the trunk and gets inside the car* Summer just shut the fuck up and come on. We still need to have our talk about AJ and Rosa hitting you in your face. I aint forgot bout that.

Summer: Okay I'm coming sis sheesh! * Frowns and gets in the car while closing the door behind her and putting on her seatbelt*

Maryse: *put key in the ignition and begins to drive away from the WWE arena heading on the freeway* Now before you get to asking me all these questions Summer, Yes we is going to the next showcase but before we head to the next arena we are going out to eat and have a one on one sister talk. I'm not going to just move on from what they did to you. And you shouldn't either Summer. It wasn't ok for AJ to hit you all cause you spoke true facts on her. She out of all people have no fuckin respect for anyone in this business but herself. 

Summer: Yea, she doesn't at all. But are we really still on that subject tho. That is so old news and I'm over it and you should be to. * summer looks out the window and folds her arms crossed and shakes her head lightly*

Maryse: OVER IT! Are you kidding me? You got to be fuckin kidding me. So your saying you like to get pounded in your damn face by a psycho bitch and Rosa whose career ain't even going anywhere.  We all know she is nothing without AJ.

Summer: No I'm not kidding Maryse. You think AJ is easy to attack when she not. You saw what my eye looked liked when it was bruised and swollen. Your sitting up here as if things are going to get better and change if you do something bout it or if i do something bout it. Did you even think about our Job? How that can play a major effect in the actions that you plan to do to them. I can't afford losing my job over this Maryse. Just let it go. It's over and done with and I no longer want to talk bout it no more.

Maryse: Smh. Wow Summer your really full of it ain't you? I would never find it ok for any superstar to put their hands on me and I do nothing bout it. That couldn't have fly with me. But whatever you over it and I'm not end of story. * maryse shakes her head with so much anger and continues driving on the highway as Summer leaned her seat back and went to sleep* Going to call my husband.

Summer: * lowly snores and snuggles up with a blanket close to her face.*

Maryse: *picks up her cellphone and calls her husband The Miz to check on him* Hunny you will not believe Summer right now.

*Miz on the phone* What happened?

Maryse: She has lost her damn mind that's what happened. You know what she said to that I should get over the fact that AJ and Rosa hit her. Doesn't that sound so damn stupid to you.

*Miz on the phone* That is very stupid baby.

Maryse: * she hits on the steering wheel and shakes her head* Hunny that's exactly what I was saying to her. You know what I'm going to do tho. I'm going to march my ass to Stephanie Mcmahon's office next showcase, and tell her that AJ and Rosa needs to be punish for putting they hands on my sister Summer.

*Miz on the phone* Babe I love you that is such a brilliant Idea.

Maryse: * giggles while smiling and turns off at the exist heading to a hotel on the right* I love you to Baby and I will let you know what Stephanie says when I go to office.

*Miz on the phone* Ok.

Maryse: Alright bye.

*Miz on the phone* Bye.

Maryse: *hands up the phone while pulling up to the hotel and parking in front of the building* Summer get up  were here. You can sleep when we get to our rooms. * she gets out the car grabbing only her bags and heading into the hotel as Summer rubs her ass getting out herself and grabbing her bags, following behind Maryse*

Summer: Hey can you like slow down and wait on me.

Maryse: Wait on you for what? I'm ready to get in the shower and go to sleep for tomorrow showcase.

Summer: No need for the attitude Maryse damn. You cant get mad cause I don't want to keep talking bout AJ and Rosa hitting me. Like grow up its so childish of you.

Maryse: Childish of me? But you was out from fighting in the ring because of that and I'm childish for looking out for you. Wow Summer your really a very talented actress.

Summer: I see why your really mad at AJ and it's not because of her hitting me. No that was never the reason. The real reason why your mad at AJ is cause she beat your reign at being the longest Reign Diva's Champion in WWE History. *puts hand on hips and grabs her card for her hotel room*

Maryse: I dont give a fuck that she beat my reign. She didn't even deserve to beat it to begin with. But since we talking championship when are you ever going to win one? Exactly not ever so before you attack me on my reign start making one in the books yourself. * grabs her hotel and bags while walking away from the counter and heading to her room*

Hotel Clerk: Dang that must have hurt.

Summer: It did but I'm so over it. She just mad that's all. For no reason. *storms off with hotel key in hand and walks down the hall to her hotel room across from Maryse*

................................................................................................................................................................

Too Be Continued...................