Blind Date

"Hi, sis I need a favor?" Sasha blew into the phone. Every time her twin sister Tasha called and needed a favor she felt short of breath. Although she lived with her sister they hardly saw each other with their busy schedules.

"TT what is it now? Will I end up broke or carless?" Sasha rolled her eyes. The last time she did a favor for Tasha, it wind up costing her $2000 and a brand new car. "Tasha, the last time you asked me for a favor it took me a month to recover."

"Sasha, I promise it will be easy. It won't cost you any money or a car. By the way, I have said "sorry" a thousand times. All I need you to do is meet CJ- a guy I have been talking to for the last couple of weeks. And no, I haven't slept with him! I just need you to meet with him and break it off. I'm on call tonight with Dr. Thompson, so I won't be able to do it myself."

"You mean you want me to break-up with your man? Are you crazy?"

"He's not technically my man, since I have only met him once in person."

"Okay, TT I am confused."

Tasha took a deep breath. "I met him about a month ago in the ER. He brought in his cousin that was involved in a car accident. I thought he was really cute so when he asked for my number I gave it to him. Unfortunately we have nothing in common. He seems rather boring and stiff. You know I like my men wild and crazy."

"Besides Sasha, what else do you have planned on a Friday night? Reading a romance novel or are you planning to watch a Lifetime movie? Please he probably won't know the difference anyway. Although he is cute and rich, he is so stuffy! Hey you may even like him. He reminds me of you except the rich part."

"That's cold Tasha!"

"I was just playing, so will you do it?" Tasha said in a whiny tone.

"First of all, I outweigh you by ten pounds, my hair is longer and my mold is on the left side. If he has paid any attention to you, he will realize I'm not you!"

"I'm sure he probably won't notice. We have only been communicating by phone. He has been in Germany for the past three weeks working with a client so I haven't seen him since. Please, Sasha please do this for me and I will owe you big time! I will do all the house cleaning for a month and cook when I'm not on call. Please, Sasha please!"

Sasha huffed, "it's a deal but I want you to buy me those Jimmy Choo sandals I saw at the mall." Tasha cursed under her breath and agreed.

"Okay he will be at Morton's around eight pm tomorrow. The reservations are under my name so you shouldn't have a problem. Thanks sis." Sasha told her sister goodbye and hung up the phone. Sasha leaned her head against the door and took a deep breath. It had been a long time since she had been on a date.

*************

"What should I wear?" Sasha opened the closet door and walked into her closet. She pulled out a sexy purple number with the matching underwear. "Tasha did say he was cute so maybe it won't be so bad."

After a twenty minute shower to wash away the scum of the earth she represented in court, she dabbed on her Chanel perfume and applied light makeup. She scooted into the tight purple number, and put on her fuck me black pumps. She winked in the mirror and told herself "you can do this! You are Sasha Worthington nothing can stand in your way." That was her mantra she had been saying since third grade. Unfortunately, it didn't work on men. Her love life sucked!

Sasha jumped in her black convertible BMW and headed to Mortons. On the way to the restaurant she remembered her last relationship. Bobby Freeman was an up and coming investment banker who only wanted to get in her bank account. She had met him through some mutual friends on a blind date. He was tall, handsome and was starting his own financial company. He had wined and dined her telling her everything she wanted to hear. Unfortunately it took her about six months to realize he was a fraud. After she refused to give him her money to so call invest, he dumped her like a hot potato. Sasha laughed remembering how small his dick was, never could reach an orgasm with him.