My Sample Rated R Stories

Since Wattpad no longer ranks Rated R stories, I have put together a sample of my Rated R stories along with comments from my readers. I will also include their old highest ranking. I hope you enjoy and if you like them please feel free to read them, comment and vote. I will update as I write more stories.

Each story I will give you the first chapter and comments, so in order to read the full story will you have to go on my page and select the story. I do have private chapters so you will have to fan, but there aren't that many.

Story 1- Forever Soulmates (Complete)

Story 2- Blind Date (Complete)

Story 3- My Life As An Escort (complete)

Story 4- My Life As An Escort - New Beginnings (Book 2) (Completed)

Story 5- My Life As An Escort - Finding Love (Book 3) (currently writing)

Story 6- 7 Pleasures in Wonderland (Completed)

All these stories involve romance, some violence and many twists and turns. If you like surprises, you will enjoy. I am a sucka for revenge and oh can it be so SWEET. Come take a look into my sometimes twisted mind and tell me what you think.

I would like to thank MY AWESOME FANS, for continuing to believe in my stories. I would also like to thank my silent readers and voters, thank so much for your support, I hope to continue to bring you some exciting romance stories.

KNMRAM/VICMAD