Chapter 17 (Part Three of Three):

“Come on.” Aiden grabbed my hand and led us outside.
Jeydon noticed us and pulled away from Amy.
“Laci…” Jeydon stared at me.
I hugged myself and looked down, I wanted to throw up.
Aiden stood by my side, wrapping his arms around me.
I didn’t have the energy or nerve to fight against anyone right now.
Watching the guy you love, kiss another girl… Isn’t something you want to see.
Jeydon spook, “get off of her.” He yelled.
“She hasn’t complained yet, she’s only thinking of you.” Aiden muttered and his lips were on the back of my neck, sending shivers up and down my spine.
Jeydon pushed Aiden off of me and threw him at the wall. “I said, get off of her.” Jeydon glared.
“She’s none of our concern. Mr. IWantADivorce.” A smirk was on Aiden’s face.
I ignored the rest of their talking, because it was giving me a headache. So, I looked to Amy – who was blushing.
“Jeydon said that you and him were over… and I’ve always had a crush on him… so, when I asked him out, I was so glad he said yes.” She said.
I nodded, feeling a bit of emptiness in the pit of my tummy. He said yes, to another girl… He was moving on… without me.
Maybe I should move on… without him…
I turned to Jeydon and Aiden, throwing there bodies everywhere and punches at each other. “JEYDON AND AIDEN STOP IT!” I yelled.
They both stopped fighting and turned and saw me.
“I’m going to go home… Both of you leave me alone…” I walked away to my car.
Aiden needs to stay out of my life and I don’t know if I can ever seen Jeydon again without crying.
His lips were on Amy’s… I mean, really…
I might not like, Aiden, but at least he saved me from Brandon… even if it was probably a trap.
I drove to Stella’s and she let me spend the night.
Stella and Shawn have adopted a two-year-old baby boy – a week ago. His name is Evan, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair and he’s tan.

“He’s adorable!” I picked Evan up and held him.
Stella giggled, “I know he is!”
“So, why did you adopt him?” I asked Stella.
“Well, me and Shawn tried to get pregnant… But as it turns out, I can’t carry children or ever get pregnant… so we adopted him.”
“Aw, I’m sorry.” I set Evan on the ground. He crawled and started playing with a teddy bear.
“Don’t worry about it… Anyways, what happened tonight?” She asked, sitting down next to me.
“Brandon tried…touching me… Aiden saved me… Jeydon kissed another girl in front of my eyes.” I paused, keeping myself from crying at the memory. “Anyways, it was a long night… How’s Jacee?”
“She’s been good, she’s upstairs sleeping in her old crib.” Stella smiled at me. “In your old room… Your always welcomed to move back here.”
“No… No…” I need to live on my own.