Chapter 15

“Jeydon, don’t ever come home!” Mary yelled when she got over.

“Why not?” He asked.

“I don’t want you two around Eliza, I’ll be getting a restraining Order!” Mary yelled, leaving without another word.

Jeydon looked to me. “It isn’t fair.”

I took his hand, “It’s alright, Jeydon. I love you… We’ll fight it.”

He held onto my hand and smiled slightly. “I love you too.”

“Laci!” My mom yelled. “You and Jeydon can’t remain married, I won’t allow it!”

“I never asked you to. I don’t even want you back in my life.” I said, firmly.

“Fine, then me and your father will be leaving.” My mom said taking my dad’s hand and leaving.

It doesn’t matter they disowned me.

Jeydon looked up to Stella.

“You guy’s should move out soon, I don’t agree with this marriage either.” She said shaking her head.

“But, Stella!” I yelled.

She turned away, cutting me off, and left the room.

“Then we should start looking for jobs, if we’re going to be moving out.” Jeydon held onto my hand tightly.

I was scared of our unseen future together, but if I’m with him… I know it’ll be great… No matter how cliché that sounds.

The next day, job search was on. Jeydon got a job as a mechanic… I however didn’t do so well, I didn’t find anything.

A week later, I got accepted as a hostess and a waitress at the local Applebee’s.

Two weeks later, Jeydon, Jacee, and me moved out and got an apartment together.

I woke up bright and early, a Sunday morning – June 10th my calendar said - my birthday’s tomorrow.

“Good morning, Laci.” Jeydon wrapped his arms around me. “I love you.” He whispered and his lips were on mine.

I managed to pull away from his lips to tell him I love him too and sit up in bed.

Jacee sat in her crib on the left side of the room. “How is she? Can you bring her to me?” I asked Jeydon, because I’m too lazy to get up.

Jeydon nodded and brought Jacee to me.

Jacee is beautiful, bright blue eyes – like mine… But her hair is growing blonde, like HIS.

“She’s beautiful.” Jeydon kissed her forehead and smiled up at me. “Like her mommy.”

“I love her so much, I don’t want her to be anything like HIM.” I started crying.

“I know, you don’t want her anything like Aiden… But she won’t. Because we’ll be the ones raising her.” His arms were around Jacee and me.

I nodded, burring my face into his chest. “Don’t say his name, I hate him… I hate what he did… I wish it never happened.”

“Laci-“ He started but got cut off by the phone ringing and went to go answer it.

He returned back into our bedroom. “Get dressed, because Stella wants us to come over.” He sat down on the end of the bed.

“It better not be a birthday party… Get Jacee dressed for me.” I handed Jacee to Jeydon.

I found a pink shirt and a jean miniskirt and started stripping down into my bra and panties. Until I realized Jeydon was still in the room. “Go into the other room, please.” I told him, embarrassed for him to see me naked.

“Laci, we’re married. It doesn’t matter now, we’re eventually going to see each other naked.” Jeydon laughed.

“Maybe…” Maybe not… “But not now.” I pushed him out of the room and changed.

He came back when I was done.

“Time to dress, Jacee.” He sighed and grabbed her dipper bag and started going through it.

“Alright, what should she wear?” He asked.

I took her dipper bag, went through it and found a yellow baby dress.

“That’s cute.” Jeydon wrapped his arms around me.

His lips were on my neck.

I changed Jacee into her little outfit.

Then managed to scramble out of Jeydon’s arms.

“I’m ready, let’s go.” I told him.

He nodded and we left.

Jeydon and me have been married for almost an entire month… and we haven’t slept together… to be honest, I’m a bit scared.

We reached Stella’s like Ten minutes later.

“Happy birthday, Laci!” Stella giggled, hugging me as soon as I stepped out of Jeydon’s car.

“My birthday isn’t until tomorrow.” I pointed out.

“Still we’re celebrating today. I’m sure, Jeydon has something wonderful planned for you tomorrow.” She laughed.

Jeydon joined in with a chuckle and saying, “I do. It’ll be the best birthday you’ll ever have, Laci.”

“You should knock on wood twice, so you don’t jinx me.” I rolled my eyes and walked into Stella’s.

Her house was decorated with party decorations and a few baby toys.

“Are those Jacee’s? I thought I got everything when I moved out.” I asked Stella.

“No… Me and Shawn are adopting a baby soon.” Stella bit her lip and her eyes lingered elsewhere.

I smiled, “that’s wonderful! You’ll make amazing parent’s, I just know it.” I said, being overjoyed.

Stella giggled. “Thanks.”

“Let’s get this party started!” Jeydon yelled, bringing out food and wearing a huge red top hat.

I laughed.

The rest of the party, was like that… Funny.

When it came time to leaving, Stella kept Jacee to baby-sit tomorrow, because of Jeydon’s plans apparently.

So we went home alone.

At home, Jeydon plopped down on our bed and turned on the TV. I showered, then stepped out.

I entered out bedroom only wearing a towel he was still watching TV. “Jeydon you made me think of why I didn’t want you to see me naked… and you know, because we’re married we should’ve already… slept together… but I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, Laci. I wouldn’t do anything you wouldn’t want me to.” He looked up to me with a smile on his face.

I bit my lip, “But… I want you to.” I sat on his lips, my lips suddenly on his. His hands on my back, holding me close, I started unbuttoning his shirt.

He pulled away. “Are you sure?” He asked, clearly.

I nodded and my lips were on his again.