Chapter 1

Hey guys, hope you like the story...

And do like my fan page for Innocent Desire: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Innocent-Desire/1466965610256821

-----

1

He held my hands tight against the door as he looked deep into my eyes. His beautiful, brown eyes took control over my body. I struggled to move away but he held me tight, too tight. The sweat trickled down my neck as he tensed his body gazing at my parted, wet, red lips. "Let me kiss you".  I turned my head away, “I want to go...please", I whispered.

He frowned but held on to me, kissing my neck so softly that I let out a moan. He bit and sucked my neck till it hurt and turned red. "LEAVE ME!"  I screamed, as he unbuttoned my shirtand glanced hungrily at my pink laced bra that made him want to rip it off my breasts. “I love you", were the last words that echoed in my mind, as I woke up drenched in sweat that trickled down my brows and neck. 

It was just a dream.

Pushing myself out of bed, I walked to the window. It was 7pm. Looking outside I watched the rain pouring heavily, making a shattering noise on the otherwise silent pavement. Glancing out of one of the window panes, I saw something unusual... a snail crawling on the glass of the window.  I touched its antenna as they curled in and out... and I let out a sigh. I felt something weird within, excited a bit. I dragged my attention outside the window, for a change, over to some new neighbours who were moving into the same house in which Mr Stephen used to live. He was sent off to a retiring home because he was too old to live all by himself in that huge house. Poor Mr Stephen, old but handsome; he gave me some good advice about boys and crushes. And now he was gone and these new people came to live in his beloved home.. I didn’t want to pay any attention to the moving and chattering sounds of my new neighbours. They seemed cheerful and happy as if they had longed for a change.

A woman around the age of 40 walked about with a lamp in her hand and a tiny purse by her side, and the boy standing next to her looked around the same age as me or a year older – around 18 or 19 with brownish hair and a strong physique. He started following her into the house. I couldn’t grasp any of his main features but it seemed like he was wondering who was staring at him because I just realised he was staring right back at me. I turned away from my window and glanced at a picture of a tiny castle that hung silently in a corner of my room. Below it was written Auronahm. The funny thing is, I don’t know what it was doing there but it was apparently my father’s favourite picture. Suddenly feeling lonely, I went over to my soft, cosy, honey-coloured bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I had to go to college. I barely managed to wake up on time. I dragged myself to the washroom and was ready within 10 minutes. I reached college on time and as I walked into the classroom looking for a vacant seat I thought to myself about the years that had passed by in my life and the amount of changes a person could go through. As we live our lives every day, with the thought of looking forward, we never think about the frequent changes taking place around us, until we look back; and when we do look back, we know that things have changed permanently.

I settled myself on an empty seat and looked around at the noisy classroom, keeping an empty mind. The teacher entered the class and started talking about English and poets and many other things I did not want to pay attention to but I pretended to. I was usually interested in studies because I had nothing else to concentrate on, yet it would be nice once in a while to get excited about silly things such as you know... boys.

Smiling and drifting onto another planet mentally, I pretended to pay attention to everything the teacher had to say. Suddenly somebody knocked on the classroom door and entered the room filled with disinterested children. The sudden disturbance created in between the constant chattering by the class teacher, woke me up from my mental sleep and I raised my head to look at the boy who disturbed everybody and walked into the classroom. He had brown shaggy hair with a few golden streaks hidden in-between. He wore black jeans and a white t-shirt which tightly clung to his upper body. He was well built and strong and looked like he worked out as he also had a few muscles that weren't obviously visible but existed. His sparkling brown eyes immediately caught my attention and then they made contact with mine. I quickly looked down at my book and pretended to read so that I could divert my attention away from his gleaming eyes. Spooky.