Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Neighbours?" I echoed back. "Oh! Are you the new neighbour who just moved in next door?" I bit my lips, recalling how I stared at him through my window last evening.

"Yea   yea, I saw you”. “Huh?" I hoped he hadn't realised the creepy neighbour staring at him through the window was me. “You are the same girl who was standing at window looking towards me as we moved about", he shrugged.  "Oh", I exclaimed, pretending to be surprised that he noticed me. "I didn't mean to stare at you. I was just thinking, the rain calms me down, it makes me sink into my thoughts". I gave him a quick comeback. "Yeah I like the rain too", he replied with a smirk.

I hurriedly started walking forward hoping he would get the hint that I really didn't want to talk anymore but he ran up to me and caught up. We walked in silence but his attention seemed to wander all over the surroundings. He would sometimes look ahead, sometimes behind and sometimes look at me. Even before we knew it we reached my house and I turned around so quickly that I was inches away from his face, "I’ll give you the notes tomorrow, I'm busy today", I gave him a quick reason to get away from him and said "goodbye" before he would add something to the conversation.

He smiled at me and started walking in the opposite direction, towards his house. Then he suddenly turned instantly and walked backwards and shouted, "Notes, you better give them lady!!" I laughed aloud and replied “Yea, yea" and walked up the stairs to my front porch and opened the front door to my house and shut it behind me. I was so proud of myself for the fact I didn’t look too desperate. Smiling away, I walked into the kitchen and took out last night’s pasta from the refrigerator. Chewing at the salty, tasty, gooey thing, I picked up the fork which was placed on the plate and I looked at the leftover food and thought, is he maybe...interested, in me? Who would be so desperate for a bunch of notes if you thought about it? But why me? I shoved the thought away and left the pasta in the kitchen, which was down the stairs and walked up to my room to relax.

....

It was dark and I struggled to scan the room.

White walls all around, just the one on the left was blue.

Music rang from everywhere, loud and noisy and the chaos by people screaming all sorts of things could easily be heard in the silent room. I walked ahead and closed the door behind me. I asked, "Hello, is anyone there?" But there was no reply. So I sat on the bed that was in the centre of the room and looked around. My fingers brushed through the soft sheets and the bouncy mattress. Suddenly I heard a boy's voice in the room, "Close your eyes". Shocked and afraid I asked, "Who is it?" Once again there was no reply. I got irritated and upset and angrily questioned “Answer me! Who is it?" The darkness scared me and the silence just made the feeling worse. I didn't understand what was I doing here and how the hell did I get there so I started to panic.Heavy and  rough yet a tinge of smoothness in his voice, he spoke once again but this time only more demanding, "Close your eyes, darling". My heart could feel chills run through it but I got tempted to obey his orders and with my mind filled with curiosity I shut my eyes. I could feel the boy sit on his knees and then his fingers touched my hand, which led me to jerk with slight excitement and fear. “Don't open your eyes Haven", he whispered gently. His voice felt velvety and strong and it also began to turn me on. I took in a breath and was surprised he knew my name. I tried to feel his movements, his presence, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

He moved his hands up my arms and to my neck. He held my neck in a sensual way, touching it gently and moving his hands around it, which did wonders between my legs. Suddenly I felt his breath on my lips and it smelt amazing. It was like dark, hot chocolate steam. I wanted to taste his breath, so my lips parted involuntarily taking in the warmth.

In the pit of my stomach I felt pleasure as his hold was intoxicating my body and making me weak. The kiss was slow and tempting, sensual and made me hungry for more. I wanted more. I wanted to taste more. I wanted him to be mine.

 "Kiss me", I whispered breathlessly, opening my eyes and down came his lips steaming into mine again. It felt amazing and when he let go for a second, letting the cold air play between our lips, it just made me crash down into his arms. It went from hot to cold and hot again as he gave me breaks to breathe and pressed his lips harder each time he got back. Our lips moulded perfectly together. I gasped for air when he pushed my body up on the bed and I slipped my hands into his soft smooth hair. He spread my legs and fitted his body perfectly into mine. I gasped for more air as he kissed my neck and bit me hard. His jeans felt amazing against mine and his hard chest rubbing against my breast. OH MY GOD YES!

 Suddenly my phone rang and I opened my eyes and he disappeared like smoke in thin air. I realized I was dreaming and I woke up with a disdain look to check my phone. I tried to come back to reality when I realised it was my only best friend, Anne, who was calling.

In a croaky voice I answered the phone and spoke, “Hi Anne, why did you decide to wake me up so damn early in the morning? On a Sunday!" I whined. Anne was an amazing friend but she did have quirky timings of calling me sometimes. She had these amazing golden brown locks that fell till her lower nape and these dark black mysterious eyes that could grab any man’s attention. Her eyelashes were black and thick which made her look like she had put eyeliner but in reality she barely wore any makeup.

She was so damn fair that I  was jealous and at times, I had my doubts and still do that she’s a vampire. Anyways she and I make a wonderful pair in the least intimate manner but yet I often tease her and annoy her intimately all the time, just to scare the socks out of her. Anne had the same height, waist and shoe size as me but the only difference was my breasts were larger, that part pissed her off. She was soft spoken, very innocent just like a kid and would never do a single crime without me. But when it came to me, I was evil – an evil child. Always doing the naughty crazy things she avoided.  

"Where have you been? I've missed you!" she screeched over the phone. "I've been in bed all night Anne. You're the one who is always busy and its 8 am in the morning, I’m really sleepy". I yawned.. "Haven that was such a lame answer. I meant where have you been all this week, I just need to meet you!  It’s been a long time!!” She replied excited.

"Well, you know I’ve been going through a tough time Anne. I just need some time with myself; once I am alright I will surely meet you and probably treat you to an ice cream too". I smiled over the phone, hoping she knew I was smiling. "Alright I get it, take your time but you can’t stay alone all day long. You would eventually have to get out and have some fun”, Anne insisted. “When the time is right honey, when the time is right”, I replied. “Bye Haven, please do take care and let me visit you soon”, she said. I wanted some more sleep, after all it was a Sunday, "Alright, goodbye Anne, love you". I quickly ended the conversation selfishly and disconnected the call before she would reply. 

After hanging up I realised that all my sleep had disappeared. I sat on the bed wondering  and recalling, what the hell was going on with me and what the hell was I dreaming about? The kiss, the smell, the taste all of it felt so good, so right, so true and so perfect. The passion that had risen was so erotic that I never wanted it to stop. I wanted to dream more of it. If only Anne wouldn’t have woken me up. I looked at the watch on the table next to my bed and saw it was 9 am. It seemed like it was a good time to wake up after all. So I got off the bed and got ready to go meet my new neighbour with my shiny new notes.