Chapter 4 Amoreas POV

"Amorea look at me," Asher grabbed my face too look at him and only him. "You are fine. I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Got it?" He said firmly, I shook my head yes. He hugged me tightly and brushed his hand against her hair. "Your okay, Amorea." 

"I am now." I say as I stare I to Ashers eyes.
"Okay, let's go." Asher grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly as we start walking back to the hotel.
When we finally made it back to the hotel Asher drops me off at my room. I open it up the door and Asher leans against the door. He smiles, and I smile in return.
"Are you okay to go to sleep."
"Yeah,I will be. And thank you again for helping me."
"No problem, I'll always be there for you." He smiles and walks down the hall. I watch him disappear behind the corner before I close my for and go to bed.

I woke up in the morning and get dressed. I walk down to the breakfast place and see my mother consulting my father, and likewise for Janet and Frank. 
"What's wrong mom?" I ask.
"Your father and Frank are just looking over some paper work and its very stressful for them." She smiles and I nod my head, then head over to get some oat meal. I order apple cinnamon oatmeal, it's my favorite.

As I wait for my oat meal, I hear loud and obnoxious laughter. I look over to see Katie sitting with Asher. How did she get here? I turn around to my oat meal and try to ignore they annoying love birds. 

"Here you go Ma'am."

"Thank you." I grab my oatmeal and walk right past Asher and Katie not even glancing at them. I sit down alone at a table near my mom and dad. 

"Drives you crazy doesn't it?" Luke says whispering in my ear behind me, then pulls out a char and sits on it backward.

"What?" I ask. 

"Asher and Katie."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I say pretending it doesn't send me off the walls.

He looks at me dryly, "Come on... Amorea, you and I both know that that sight right over there makes your blood boil."

"Come off it!" I say annoyed with the fact that he has said exactly how I feel.

"I'm just saying, and staring over there doesn't help your case." I ignore him and eat my oatmeal.  "Amorea, don't worry, I feel a huge fight come on soon." 

"Oh yeah? and what makes you say that?" I say, he just messing with me. I look over at the two just in time to see a great eruption.

"Are you kidding me!" Katie yells, "Well I am going with or without you!" Katie rushes out of the room.

"Katie! Wait! No, please just-" Ashers voice fades as he runs after Katie. 

"Wow, that was great timing!" Luke says, smiling at the amusing sight we just witnessed.

"How did you know that was going to happen?" I turn to him.

"Amorea... come on, Katie is going to college, Asher is still in high school. Put two and two together." I look at him still confused. "She wants him to go with her and go to high school near her. Of course he wants to go, my mom and dad told him he should go! But something is holding him back, I don't think he quite knows what is yet."

"Oh and you do?" I laugh Luke has never sounded so crazy. My brother comes over and taps Luke on the shoulder.

"Hey wanna go play some basketball?"

"Sure." Luke says then looks at me, "Well I guess you will find that out in due-time." He smiles and makes his exit with Charles. What an odd boy he is. I try to finish my oatmeal with out anymore interruptions,