Authors Notes

Hello!! I'm glad you have made it this far. This book can and may be very cheesy. Amorea and Asher are the main characters, and their letters will be a key part, and not every letter is between Amorea and Asher, but most of them are, so always look at who its to. I am going to include some real history, but I may also switch it up, But don't take it completely to heart, remember this is a book and it may not necessarily be in the same world we live in. So no comments saying "That never happened." or "Thats not true." Just dont.

I did not choose anyone (as in an actor) as a character because I want them to be relatable, there will only be small descriptions about characters, but feel free to (Mentally) change them to match you or someone you know. 

One more thing, I have chosen either or a picture, and sometimes both :) so please look or listen because if you do it really adds to the book, and makes it even more real!

Okay serious bidness now...

Copyright © 2016 by Princess Aka Samm

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

If you copy any part of this book, I will find you and report you and do what ever it takes to get the copy down. I don't like copy cats, you may take inspiration from this book, just don't copy it! Please!

 Have a great time diving into this book. 

Love, 

         Princess