The story.

The letter you just read was from a girl named Amorea. (Pronounced A-mor-a) She is writing to the love of her life, Asher. Asher and Amorea have dated twice each with long periods in between. They have known each other ever since they were born, There mother's had always dreamed of Amorea and Asher would date, and maybe even get married.

Four Years Prior

A phone call between Asher and Amorea.

"Amorea, phones for you."

Amorea picks up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey, Amorea!"

"Asher?"

"Yeah... I was wondering if... if you would..."

"If I would what?" Amorea started smiling ear to ear.

"If you... you know... would..." Asher was trying to find the courage to just say the words, that we all know he's trying to say.

"Yea..?" Amorea's smile grows so big.

"You know what I'm going to say, don't you?" He chuckles.

"I doo... But I want to hear you say it." She giggles.

"Ugh... why?"

"Just say it." She smiles.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" HE FINALLY SAID IT!

"Yes!" Amorea says smiling ear to ear.

After that, they started taking on the phone, but Amorea wanted more than talking on the phone. After a while, Amorea found herself liking other boys, and she didn't think it was fair to Ash.

A year later (year 8.)

Asher tried getting over Amorea and started dating another girl named Emily. She treated him even worse than Amorea ever could.

Freshmen year

Asher's brother and Amorea's good friend, Luke, asked her out to the homecoming dance. Amorea said yes and asked if her friend Elizabeth could go with Asher. Luke knew that Asher's girlfriend couldn't come to homecoming, because she was still in eighth grade, so Luke says yes.

When Amorea arrives at Luke and Asher's house she is in awe at how good Asher looks. It was like the perfect movie scene, She drove up to the house and Asher was standing there waiting and smiling, the world froze, and the sun shined down on his prefect face, her heart had melted. She rushed out of the car to go see him but was greeted by Luke, she had forgotten about him. She smiled and said hi back. Elizabeth got out of the car and started laughing, "Wow you got out of that car fast-" Elizabeth froze. Amorea smiled sweetly and said, "Elizabeth, this is Luke, and this Is..." But Elizabeth dozed off, all she cared about was Luke. "Nice to meet you." Elizabeth smiled.

"Okay, we should go get ready." Amorea smiles at both boys and drags Elizabeth with her. They put on their dress and makeup. They walk out of the room to see both Asher and Luke standing there talking to the parents. Amorea gently coughs. The boys look up and freeze, Amorea's eyes meeting with Asher's, and Elizabeth's eyes meeting Luke's.

"Okay guys and Gal's we got to get going!" Asher mom yells.

When they get there they are greeted with loud music and a large crowd. Amorea instinctively starts walking closer to Asher, leaving Elizabeth and Luke to each other.

As the night goes on Amorea gets closer and closer to Asher realizing she misses him and wants him back. Amorea tells Luke and Elizabeth how she misses Asher, and they tell her she should tell him, and that the worst that could happen is he says no. Amorea gets the courage to tell him.

"Hey..." Amorea says softly.

"hi."

"I... uh... I'm just going to say it, I miss you." Amorea freezes, realizing what she just said.

"I... um..." Asher is flustered, he's looking for words but he just can't find words to say.

"It's okay, I know you're with her... I just had to tell you." She smiles, Asher stays silent.

"Alright, this is going to be the last song of the night, here it is." The Dj started playing "Can't Help Falling In Love With You."

"Do you wanna dance?"

Asher nods his head and they start to dance. She looks over to see Luke and Elizabeth dancing.

That weekend Asher broke it off with Emily, and his family took a trip to See Amorea and Elizabeth. And once again as before, Asher got the courage to ask Amorea out. For the second time. At the end of the weekend, Asher and Luke's parents told them they were moving into town. When Asher got to town and started going to school Amorea focused more on friends and family and less and less on Asher. So Asher left. He went and stayed with his aunt, later that day Amorea asked his mother where he was.
"Oh dear. He didn't tell you?"

Asher had left without telling Amorea. He Left her a letter explaining how he wanted to be friends and he needed to get out of the small town. She didn't think about it too much, she thought it was for the best.

When Asher moved back Amorea avoided him, she didn't want to think about how bad it had actually hurt. It wasn't until recently that she saw Asher and his new girlfriend, Katie, that she really faced her feelings.