Chapter 21

"YOU'RE  LYING!" I looked at him in the eyes.

"Let me tell what happened." I motioned for him to continue.

"Diaz had assigned two undercover guys that where from his gang to pretend they were part of my gang. He told them to kill your family. They wanted to kill them cause he believed that if you three where going to be part of my gang we where going to be unstoppable. The two managed to kill your father but they both died before they got to your mom."

"So what happened to, mom?"

"She was lured into a trap and Diaz killed her himself and I had two witnesses about what he did and there was a police report. That's why he left his family. And when he ruined our family we where so devastated that we went down and his gang was finally top gang around the nation. This was all to be top gang. That is why we are his biggest rivals. Not cause we wanted the title but because we wanted revenge."

I let this all sink in and it all made sense. We where the best at what we did and if we joined uncle's gang he would be top.

I walked out of his "office" broken and lost.

What about Camila?

I still love her. No matter what I will always love her. Her father did this and now we have something else in common: We both hate Antonio Diaz.

I will never stop loving Camila. She's the best thing that has happened to me since my family death.

I love Camila Diaz and I will not let her go.

But her father killed my family.

Camila's POV

My face still hurts from when Alex punched me. Right now me, Stephan, and Sam where in the car waiting anxiously for Sebastian.

"I don't think he will kill him." I turned to face the two boys and they physically winced. "What?" I asked.

Sam came closer to me and touched my eyes and winced. "Who punched you and when?"

"Shit! That's gonna bruise." Stephan also took a closer look at my face. "No shit look at it. It's already turning dark purple."

Sam and him argued for a moment until the door car door open and Sebastian looked like he was pissed or something. But in his eyes you could tell he was upset and sad.

"Are yo-" I didn't even finished my sentence.

"STOP! Please don't say shit right now Camila!" Stephan and Sam glared at Sebastian for talking to me like that.

"What the fuck Sebastian!" Sam defended me.

"How about you calm the fuck down and not yell at Camila!!" Stephan said

"What hap-" Why didn't he let me finish a sentence.

"I need to talk to you guys." Sebastian looked at his brothers in the eyes. They stepped out of the car and they where talking in front of the Jeep with the headlight illuminating them while they talked.

Stephan and Sam's backs where to me and Sebastian was facing me. They where talking for what seemed hours.

Then Sebastian hung his head low and said something to them that made Stephan and Sam turn their heads to look at me. For some reason there was a glare in the Sam's eyes that I've never seen before.