Chapter 4

*Sorry for the grammar issues *

* In Construction*

************************************************

Sebastian POV

They have been talking for ages now. I am seriously sick of this mission already. Why can't they just do this themselves. I seriously mean it they seem to be good at this whole 'Make friends with her and protect her' mission shit better than me. I don't talk that's my problem. And when I do talk I tend to use my fist.

So listen here. Stephan is the brains and does all the planning and shit like that, Samuel is the distraction and computer shit at times, but most of the time he's a fighter like me. Oh yeah I fight, best fighter in the gang. All three of us fight but when you put us together in one room full of guys, I promise you we'll have all of them down within 5 minutes maybe even less.

Oh, Shit sorry you are probably wondering what the fuck am I talking about when I say 'mission' . Well it's more of a task, that I would prefer not be doing but I can't say no to him. So our mission was brought to us by the Boss. He reveled to us, his best guys, that the our rivals are trying to find his weakness to bring him and his gang down. So Mr. Boss Man himself told us to befriend her and protect her also to make sure no one on this list gets anywhere near her.

So here I am in detention with these two dumbasses and Camila, I think that's her name.

"You can go now." this bitch that kept us here announced. "About fucking time!" Sammy said. He turned to Camila and asked her if she wanted a ride. Is he FUCKING serious, I mean anyone with common sense would say no. I mean she just met us. She's smarter than she looks, she denied him nicely. But then my dumbass of a brother had to say some stupid shit. "Ok, let me walk you to your car." He was literally telling her what to do.

Once we got to her car, or I think it was her car.

"Holy Crap" Sam exclaimed

"Shit" Stephan said directly after Sam.

"No Fucking way this is your car!" I yelled a little to loudly.

I envied her. I was jealous of a chick for having my dream car. It took me forever to get the fucking lame ass Jeep I have now! How the hell did she pay for that. I bet you on my life she can't even drive that shit correctly, No it's not 'shit' it's my baby.

"What you don't think a girl can drive a 2015 Glossy Black Chevrolet-Camaro?" she exclaimed while raising an eyebrow. Shit she even knows her cars. I think she has more in common with me then I would care to admit.

While my brother's fixed that situation and Sammy was making himself look like a dumbass I just stood in the back watching it all unroll.

She throw her bag in the car but dropped something and I don't think she noticed because by the time I picked it up she stepped on the gas and drove faster than I thought possible. She was gone in the blink of an eye. I definitely will not underestimate her driving skills any time soon.

I looked down at my hands and see a black "All American Rejects " case. Good taste in music too.

"Hey you guys I think this is hers." I said while they were walking to my car and I raise the phone in the air.

"Oh that's cool . It'll give us an excuse to talk to her tomorrow ." Stephan said while Sam was trying to find a way to get passed Camila's phone password.

"I think I almost cracked the phone pass.." He was interrupted when a loud beeping came from the phone.

"Shit what fuck is that!" Stephan exclaimed. "I think she realized that she lost her phone cause it's the  'Find My iPhone' app." Sam explained.