Chapter 20

Sebastian's POV

She shoulda been here by now. I have never been stood up but this feels so bad. Wait! She could be in trouble. Ugh! I am such a dumbass. I waited for her for 2 hours when she could've been in trouble.

"SAM TRACK CAMILA'S PHONE.!" I shout from the other side of the house making my way to Sam's computer office. Sam was doing his shit and then the map-y thingy showed where Camila was.

"Why is she all the way out there?" Sam asked. "Like hell if I know! But I have a strong feeling that she's in trouble. Go get Stephan and tell him to gear up. You too, we're leaving in 30."

I went to my room and got my two guns I had hidden in my bathroom and bedroom. I changed and put on my gear. I was ready now we need to go to the basement and get some extra fire power just in case.

"Stephan you ready?"

"Yup. Let's go kick some ass!" Sam answer for him.

It was a 45 minutes drive and all I could think about is Camila. It was already getting really dark. "It's right here! Stop!" Sam instructed me.

"It's that huge building there." Stephan pointed out.

"About how many guys are in there." I asked.

"Knowing them probably 50 at least." Stephan informed me. "Shit! Can we make it?"

"Yeah man we have plenty of firepower." Sam was a little to eager to fight. He always was like that but right now he's on overdrive.

"Let's go!" Sam shouted in excitement."Try not to use your guns don't won't the rest to know we are here only hand to hand combat." They both nodded to my instructions.

We walked through the back and spotted two guys with guns. We slowly walked up to them while they had their backs to us and Sam and I cracked their necks while Stephan placed them in a closet.

We where going to turn the corner but checked for anyone first. There was a guy in front of a door also with a gun. "What do we do?" I asked them.

"I got it!" Sam whispered yelled.

"HEY YOU!!" Sam was out in the open. This dumbass.

"Sam get back here!" Stephan and I both whispered yelled at Sam.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The guy was walking towards Sam. When he came I punch him in the jaw but it didn't seem to work it only pissed him off. He threw a right hook straight at me but I dodged it and kneed him in the stomach then punched him in the face. After I heard a gunshot and he was down.

"SAM WHAT THE HELL!" He shot him. Now everyone knows we're here.

"You where taking too damn long we have to get Camila and fast." He walked off and we followed him.

Sam always had anger issues but they only came out in the field. He's nice and sweet when you meet him always will be but once you give him a gun and a bad guy all his anger and issues from the past comes rushing back to that moment and all his anger was focused on his target.

We heard talking in one of the rooms and we bursts through the door and it was Camila next to some guy that was holding her too close to him. His. Hand. Was. Around. Her. Waist.

"Give us Camila and we won't have to hurt you!" I shouted at him. He pulled out a knife and held it to Camila's throat and she winced.

"If you leave we will forget about this little action of yours and you could live." He spoke up and he had a British accent. Wow evil villain cliché.