Chapter 15

*This is going to be a long Chapter*

*Picture Of Nick On Top*
🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔷🔷🔷

Once I got to Nick's house we went up to his room and it hasn't changed that much since when he was little. Same blue and white walls and same band posters on his walls.

Nick was kind enough to let me eat all his ice cream. Don't worry I wasn't a fat ass. I let him eat some too.

"What happened Camila you don't seem yourself." He said while motioning to the bed indicating to sit on the bed.

"If you don't want to tell me I totally understand, babe" he said while pushing a strand of hair behind my ear and then I remembered why I came here. I trusted Nick he has always been there for me.

Then I realized the situation I was in and I blushed. My crush was sitting with me on a bed and just called me babe.

"Are you sure you're ok you haven't said anything since you came here?" Nick asked.

"Well the thing is I found my father." I started from there. I told him everything from beginning to end. I told him  how my dad was a gang leader and how there's someone out there that is out to get me. I told them how the boys where in on it too. How I was just a mission to them and not anything more.

We ending up laying on his bed watching a movie because somewhere along the explanation I started crying. He turned on a movie on Netflix to keep my mind off it but honestly it's still on my mind.

"You can sleep over if you want. I can let you borrow some of my clothes." I couldn't responds so I just nodded. While he was looking for something for me to wear I texted my mom and told her I was staying with Nick.

"I could only find this shirt anything else would be too baggy sorry"  he said. "It's fine. Thanks for.... everything." I said while changing in his restroom.

When I came back I saw Nick taking off his shirt and keeping on his shorts. Don't look at his abs. Don't look at his abs.

"Woah"

I didn't say that out loud, right? It wasn't me. "You look sexy in my shirt." Shit! I blushed.

"Umm yeah." Really Camila. Yeah. No you too. Or maybe even a thank you.

"Sorry was that a little too friendly."  "No. It fine. I like hearing the truth for once tonight." I confessed.

I was getting under his sheets when he spoke up.

"Cami. I have to tell you something since we are talking about the truth."

Oh no what now. I can't take anymore heartbreak tonight.

"What is it?" I asked now sitting up from the bed to an upright position.

"I-I ...umm.. I like you. Since 3rd grade when you came to my mom's car with a huge bag jolly ranchers remembering it was my birthday. And then you gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then I pushed you away saying that you gave me cooties. But when I said that you laughed. You didn't get upset. It's like nothing I said or did would ever upset you. Like I would never disappoint you. You where the one person I woke up for. Your face brought me joy. Still does. And from that moment on I knew. I knew that I would always like you way more than a best friend."

Oh shit I was speechless. This boy I loved since... I can't even remember likes me back. Not to mention that he is less than a feet away on the same bed shirtless.