Teach me how to be loved part 1

It's been quite a while. If anyone is reading this thanks so much. Means a lot!!!

Titel because I just love the song <3

Dedication because the comment made me write the whole thing but I was so unsure about posting it. Hope you like it.

Part three- Zayn

Here he is again, cold metal against warm skin.

Zayn managed two weeks without hurting himself and that is… good. Yeah it is. But right now the need of relieving something is bigger than it ever was before. He needs the distraction right now. He pressed it closer against his wrist and he knew that if his grip would be any tighter he would make the perfect cut. Even the thought about it disgusts Zayn.

He didn’t do it for two weeks and his wrists are almost healed. Still visible marks, but not as red as they used to be. All thanks to Liam who was there like he promised. All the fucking time. And it was incredible that Zayn can’t even put the words together about how he felt.

With Liam he could ignore all the pain from home because whenever he felt down Liam showed up and cheered him up by something dorky he always does. Just yesterday Zayn was at Liam’s and they kissed the whole time. Not really making out. It was just Zayn straddling Liam and gentle kisses. They never went further and that is okay because all Zayn needs right now is the comfort of Liam. And Liam gives him this.

It’s like Liam is the solution.

It was all perfect and unbelievable that this happened to Zayn. All he ever dreamed of is now his. Liam promised and he tends to stick to promises. It gave Zayn hope, still does.

But this Saturday morning his mother came and it all escalated. She just wanted to pick up some things but she messed up. Not just her. His father as well. They both messed up with all his feelings and he knew that no matter how much his parents try, they still hurt him with everything they do.

So that is why he sits on his bathroom floor, knowing that he is alone at home close to hurt himself again. Two weeks he had distraction but Liam is not here now.

He took one deep breath as he lined up the metal but dropped it seconds later as the doorbell rang. Thank god. He was trying to choke back his sobs. He didn’t want this all happen to him but it does and this is so fucked up.

Quickly he stood up on his feet looking down on the floor seeing the razor lying there. He almost did it again.

Again the doorbell rang but now longer like the person was in panic and Zayn can understand because he is definitely panicking. Struggling to keep his legs upright he rushed down the stairs to open the door.

Liam, Liam with a worried look and it all changed to relief when he saw Zayn and Zayn couldn’t yet understand why Liam is like this with Zayn.

“Fuck.” Liam said and Zayn thought, yes, fuck. If Liam knew.

Within a second Liam was crushed by Zayn’s arms around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. Liam didn’t mind and embraced Zayn in his arms walking inside shutting the door with his right foot. Then they both just stood there and took each other in.

Liam’s hand went through Zayn’s hair for comfort and Zayn was okay with that. He needed that so he clutched Liam harder but let his feet drop so he stands in front of Liam.

“Zayn, god, were you crying?” Zayn felt Liam’s trembling fingers under his eyes wiping away the hot tears that wouldn’t stop running down his face.