Let me help you

So this took a while... but I wrote the whole chapter and was so satisfied when my laptop died and I had to write it all again.

But the dedication: To you because with your comment you made my day and gave me inspiration to write more :) hope you like this one.

Part two

“Liam, I want you to do the dishes after I finished eating. The sink is full of plates.” Liam’s father said to him as Liam walked through the door coming from school. Still having his jacket and shoes on and yet Liam’s dad decided to give Liam some work to do.

He breathed in deeply trying to calm himself down. Liam looked at the ceiling and repeated his previous action. “Okay.” He said calmly.

He saw his father crossing the hall giving him a look and then he was away into the basement. Honestly Liam doesn’t even really know what he does there all the time but he is okay with it as long as he leaves him alone.

He put his jacket into the wardrobe and his shoes under it. Walking to the kitchen seeing the dishes Liam shook my head. He pulled up his sleeves and went to the sink starting to clean plate after plate and fork after fork.

His dad wasn’t always this asshole but since his mother passed away three years ago he had no choice to drink and be like that. It is getting on his nerves but he tries to handle it because he just gives Liam more work but never abuse him in any way that might hurt him which Liam is thankful for.

He finished the dishes and headed to his room. On the stairs Liam heard some weird music playing from the basement and shrugged walking straight to his room. He closed the door and took his sweater and sweatpants going to his bathroom. Luckily he doesn’t have work today and can finish the work for school he has since last week.

He knows he is behind in almost every class but he tries. He really tries and somehow it works. He has a job in a store which sells music and magazines, stuff like that. He likes it because honestly who wouldn’t like listen to the newest music and see bands you might never hear of. So yeah it is a good job and the pay is perfect. It is enough for him. He saves for a car and if there is anything left he likes the idea to travel. Just another country and see the culture.

He entered the shower the warm water hitting his skin and he sighed in relief. The time under the shower is very precious because it is him there. Starting to hum some song he learned about yesterday he squeezed some shampoo onto his hands massaging it on his head.

All the pressure from school and his father is falling off his shoulders for a bit. At least here he can think of other things. Things which are beautiful and he likes thinking of. Like Zayn.

Zayn. Zayn, his neighbor. Zayn the guy he fell in love with but was too shy to admit it. The night when he kissed Zayn was like spring and winter, day and night, a day on a rollercoaster and a silent night watching a movie. It was so much in just kisses. He knows that taking the next best girl as a girlfriend the following days was wrong but he was afraid. Liking a guy? And this guy happened to be his supposed best friend?

He knows that this was a dickmove. Just kissing the person, holding them and then the next day having a girlfriend and kissing her in front of said person.

All the time when he was with his ‘girlfriend’ all he could think about was Zayn’s lips, Zayn’s weight on top of him and just Zayn.

He might regret what he did today but that time it was just the best for him. All he wants today is to be able to hold Zayn again and kiss him and be his.