chapter 22

Chapter 22

<3 Lulu's P.O.V <3

Ugh i've been in this hospital all flipping day! They told me I passed out because my dad hit me hard on the back of the head. They won't let me go home until tomorrow afternoon and i'm SOOOOO BORED! Christian and Justin had to go do a concert, so they left. My mom, Shelbi, Sammi, and Cody were all in the room at the moment.

Cody Simpson was here not to long ago and he checked up on me, he apologized for what he's s done in the past and I forgave him considering he helped me. He stayed for a good hour and a half until he had to leave.

Also I found out that Sammi and Cody are in town for two weeks and were waiting at school for us, when everything happened.Just then my stupid nightgown thingy started to itch! I started to scratch like crazy!!

"I hate this stupid thing!" I yelled in frustration.

"O yea I forgot," Shelbi said picking something up. She showed me a bag, "We brought you some clothes,".

"And you just now mention them?" I asked giving her a joking glare. She smiled sheepishly and handed them to me. I looked into the bag and saw;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40082330

"Yay!" I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked out.

"Now get back into bed," my mom told me.

"Can I please take a walk around?" I asked giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Only if you have someone with you," She sighed. I looked over towards Shelbi and she was on our little computer I'm guessing she wouldn't want to go, probably on Polyvore, I rolled my eyes. I turned towards Cody and Sammi.

Sammi was passed out asleep, she usually took naps around this time-She called it her "beauty sleep". I looked at Cody and he nodded and smiled.

"I'll go," He said getting up. I mouthed a thank you and we walked out the door. 

It was silent as we walked and not the comfortable one either. But neither one of us dared to speak first. I decided to break the silence;

"Um thanks by the way," I mumbled quietly. He looked at me like I was crazy, "What?!" I asked.

"Don't say thanks, your like a little sister to me and I would do anything for you," He said pulling me close to him. I smiled and hugged his waist while we walked.

"I missed you and Sammi," I said in a whisper, feeling  tears about to fall. I just pushed them back so he wouldn't see.

"I know," He sighed, "We've missed you guys so much too. I mean your basically family," 

He chuckled "You are family,". Now I couldn't hold them back and started to feel warm tears streaming down my face. He stopped walking and pulled me into the nearest bathroom.

"Hey hey hey calm down, it's ok," He said softly. hugging me.

"I-i-it's jus-t that I d-don't want you g-guys to go back," I chocked out through sobs.

"Shhh it's ok," He mumbled. Trying to calm me down.

******************20 minutes later****************