Chapter 9

RECAP;

We finally got to the school and I said my thank you's and goodbye's before jumping out of the car and walking towards my school. I saw Amber waking up to me and smiling really huge. Uh oh something bad is going to happen, I can already feel it.......

*Chapter 9*

Amber stopped in front of me and didn't say a word, she was just smiling. I shuddered she looked creepy when she smiled that big.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Someone wants to talkn to you and I told him that i'd find you for him,"

"And who is he?" I asked. Before she could respond someone walked up behind her. My eyes widend in fear and shock.

"D-dad?!?" I chocked out.

"I need to talk to you," He said grabbing my arm, "Alone," I tried to protest but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. You see my dad left about three years ago because he started to hit me and my sister when my mom wasnt home, my mom eventually found out and kicked him out and told him to never come back. He took me to a empty hallway and let me go.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I want you and your sister to come live with me," He said smiling evily at me. What! NO i'm not going to live with that monster!

"NO! we're not living with YOU!" I yelled at him. I guess I set him off because he slapped me.

"You ARE going to live with me," He said graipping my arm and slapping me again and again. I ianlly got out of his grasp and bolted out of the hallway. I could hear his footsteps advancing behind me. While I was running I pulled out my phone and called the first person on my phone

*PHONE CONVO*

C: "Hello?" he answered

L: "Christian. could you come pick me up, PLEASE!?!" my voice was shaky

C: "Yea, go where we dropped you off,"

L: "Ok, please hurry!"

C: "Ok, we'll be over there right away,"

*END OF PHONE CONVO*

I looked behind me and saw that I out ran my dad, I stopped running when I saw Shelbi. She saw me and jogged over to me.

"Lulu, whats wong. What happend?" She asked. I explained what happend, and by the end I started to cry hard. Shelbi hugged me and tried to comfort me. I heard a car door shut and footsteps coming towards us. I looked up and saw Christian looking at me. He asked what was wrong but Shelbi told him that she'd explain in the car. We got in the car and started to drive off, I looked out the window and saw my dad starring at us smiling. When he noticed that I saw him, he did a gesture of him slitting his throat which basically meant 'Your dead'. I started to cry harder after seeing that.

We finally made it to Justin's house and it was empty. I stopped crying about ten minutes ago but now I look like crap! We went over and sat down on he couch, at first it was just silent until Christian broke it.

"So what happend?" he asked while scooting closer to me.

"My dad use to hi-" I couldn't even finish the sentence because I started to cry again, man I thought I ran out of tears awhile ago. Shelbi noticed that I wouldn't be able to finish the story, so she explained EVERYTHING that happend. When she was done telling the story both the boy's mouths were hangin open and they looked shocked. Then before I even knew what happend Christian hugged me really tight.

"I'm so sorry," Christian said. I put a hand up to stop him from talking.

"Don't be it's not your fault," he just nodded and said ok. Christian suddenly grabbed my hand a started to pull me upstairs, I just let him take me. We reached his room and he pulled me over to the bed and sat down, he patted the seat next to him do I walked over and sat there.

"Why'd you bring me up here?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to ask you something,"

"What is it?"

"Umm, i know we just met and everything but-" I cut him off

"Are you asking me to marry you?" he chuckled and shook his head no,

"No, I was just asking you wanted to go out on a date?" Uhh did I hear right, did he just ask me put on a date?! I can't believe Christian beadles asked ME out on a DATE! Wow. I noticed I didnt reply yet and he looked like he thought I was going to say no.

"Hmmmm I don't know...." I said just to mess with him. He looked upset hah if only he knew I was just messing with him!

"I'm just kidding, sure it'd be fun!" I smiled at him, he smiled back. Then we decided to go back downstairs so no one thinks someone like kidnapped us or something. We walked downstairs and didn't see them in the living room. Then we heard a scream, it was shelbi! Me and Christian looked at each other then went to go find were shelbi was and why she screamed. We walked into the kitchen were we heard the scream and saw a laughing Justin and an angry looking shelbi with pie all on her face. We all started laughing except for shelbi who just looked mad. I walked over to her.

"O brighten up shelbi! I bet it's yummy!" I said licking some of the pie from her face. Shelbi started to laugh after I did that.

"Really lulu? You just lick the pie off my face?"

"Yup," I said while smiling really big. Everyone started to laugh again. Wow how could the day start so horrible then ending up being great?! I guess another thing no one will ever know!

A/N

hoped you enjoyed reading!

Sorry if it's short, I'm still doing it on my iPod.

Well like, fan, and PLEASE COMMENT

I <3 you guys! Bye :)