chapter 20

YAY! Chapter 20!!!! :)

Chapter 20

*Lulu's P.O.V*

Shelbi and I walked into math class and went straight to our seats. The bell rang indicating class starting and Mr. Inouye went right into telling us to start our warm- ups. Ugh stupid math. I leaned down in my seat and slowly did math problems. I was on problem five when Mr. Inouye asked me.

"Lulu where's your homework?" Dang it I forgot to do it. Uh think fast. I pulled a sad face and started to fake cry.

"My-my d-dog d-died last n-night," I sobbed. The guys- and Shelbi- knew I was faking all of this so they all started to laugh.

"Lunch detention," He said. Psh i'm not going! "And no skipping it,"

"Ok I'll go," I lied. He looked satisfied with himself.

The phone started ringing, so he got up and answered it. He responded with 'oks' and then finally a 'goodbye'.

"Class. i'll be right outside," He said. Walking out of class and walked a little bit down the hall.

For some reason I had the song 'Sexy Can I' stuck in my head. Shelbi and I love that song. Everyone was quiet working, whats wrong with them?!?! The teacher just Left the classroom and they are just silently working?!

I shook my head disappointed in them, then I smiled evilly. I really wanted to do this.

"What are you up to?" Shelbi asked next to me. Alec heard and looked at me expectantly.

"Watch," I said simply.

I climbed on to the top of my desk, which grabbed every ones attention as they all looked at me. I smirked and started dancing and walking down the long row.

"Sexy can I, just pardon my manners. Girl how you shake it got a payer like ohh," I sang.

"It's a kodak moment let me go and get my camera. All I want to know is Sexy can I,"

"Sexy can I hit it from the front. Then I hit it from the back. Know you like it like that,"

"Then we take it the bed. Then we take it to the floor. SEXY CAN I," I yelled. Doing a dance.

"LULU MORPAYNE!" I heard someone yell. I looked back at the door and saw Mr. Inouye standing there looking mad. Also there was someone behind him.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked angry.

"Dancing and singing," I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Get back to your seat. We have a new student and your not making a good example of this class!" He ordered. I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Whatever you say," I said turning around and started walking back to my seat.

"Wait." He said. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Your out of dress code. No wearing shorts until April," He told me.

"That's nice," I said returning to my seat. I jumped off the desk and landed on the ground.

I looked around at everyone and just noticed they were all laughing their butts' off. I smiled and sat down. Mr. Inouye rubbed his temples and walked to his seat with the 'new' kid in tow. HE sat down and drew everyones attention.

"Everyone this is our new student, introduce yourself," He told the kid. The kid stepped up and it was Christian! He's in this class too! yay.

"Hi. I'm Christian Beadles and I-" He was cut off.