chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lulu's P.O.V

We woke up doing our normal routine: me being grumpy, getting dressed, and running to the bus stop before it left. Right now it was lunch time and I was sitting with the normal friends: Shelbi, Sammi, Ryan, and Leo. There was just one weird thing, this girl that I have never met before was sitting with us. It looked like no one actually knew who she was, so I decided to  not be rude and say hi. I walked over to her;

"Hey," I said plopping down next to her

"Hey," she said looking at me

"I'm Lulu,"

"And i'm awesome," she said with a grin. we laughed and she told me that her name was actually Jessica.

"So, are you new here?" I asked seeming i've never seen her before.

"Yep!"

"Where'd you move from?"

"Chicago, Illinois the home town of the best football team,"

"No way! I LOVE the bears too! but none of my friends agree with me that they're awesome,"

"Really, then your friends suck and are not awesome like us,"

"Haha yea. wait a second. what's your last name?" she seemed so familiar now after talking to her.

"Esparza?...." she told me, Of course she seemed familiar she was my best friend two years ago, but then she had to move and after she moved we kinda lost touch.

"O my gosh! Jess it's me! Lulu Morpayne!" it took a second and then realization hit her face.

"Hey wow I haven't seen you in two years," Jess said hugging me.

"I know right,"

"So hows everything been? hows S?"

"Good and shes actually right down there. come on come sit with us," I lead her over to everyone. Everyone said hey and (besides Shelbi) introduced themselves.

****************************************************************

Me and Shelbi walked into the gym and saw all the girls stretching. Shelbi and I put down our stuff and started to stretch as well.

"Ladies come sit down," Coach B yelled to us.

Everyone walked over and sat down on the floor. She explained about the rules, the uniforms and the competition at the end of the year. Once the talk was over we had a nice hour and a half of practice.

*****************************************************************

Me and Shelbi walked home after practice and when we got home, mom wasn't there. she was still at work, she would be home in thirty minutes probaly. Shelbi hopped in the shower first while I finished some homework then I got in and Shelbi did some of her homework as well. Shelbi and I were playing the wii when mom walked through the door.

"MOM! GUESS WHAT!!!" I yelled at her.

"Could you not be so loud and what?" She said sounding a bit annoyed about my yelling.

"Nope and Jess is back from Chicago!" I yelled running up to her. She looked ready to shoot me for yelling again.

"Sorry," I muttered. She sighed;

"It's ok and thats cool, I missed my other crazy daughter," I laughed at the last part.

"Hey mom is it ok if she comes over tomorrow cause ya' know we don't have practice tomorrow only Tuesdays and Thursdays,"

"Sure, sure. I'm going to go to bed now, and I believe it's time for you guys to go to sleep also," Mom said with a yawn.

"Yep,"

"Night girls," My mom said giving us a kiss.

"Night mom," we said in unison.

We got into our beds and I was just about to fall asleep when my phone beeped which meant I had a text. I groaned and grabbed my cell, two messages. first;

Sammi: Hey could we chill tomorrow?

Me: Ya sure, Jess is gunna b wit us too

Sammi: K :)

second;

Christian: I have free time tomorrow, you ready for the match to see who's better at black opps? o and if you say no then I win ha!

Me: Of course but...

Christian: But what?

Me: could I bring Shelbi and two other friends?

Christian: Sure, the more to see you lose and having to pay up :p

Me: nope, it was just so more people could see you get beat by a girl ;)

Christian: Your on

Tomorrow is going to be a long day................

A/N

 sorry it was short but its 3 in the morning

Thank you and please comment :)