New car smell!

Today is the day, i get my first car! I have been saving since i was 17. I am now 22 and i can get my own car.
The trouble is. I needed my Granda to help me. And i had to wait for him to come down from home. He used to own a buisness in the motar trade until he sold it to the wrong guy when he retired and that guy ended up making it go bankrupt. Idiot. I knew that guy would mess up. Even if i was only 7. I knew he was bad news.

I was researching on my laptop for cars and i get a phone call from my granda. God love him! He didn't know what room i was in, so i had to go get him from the car park.

"Hey Granda! I haven't seen you in ages!"
"I am running low on squeezys."
"Would a cat like milk?"
He smiled as usually he would say that but i changed it this time. Squeezys are bear hugs. I have had them since i was born. I don't even know why.

So we get in his car and go to the car dealers, but not any car place. Theee car place. The one that held my dream car. I have wanted this car since i was 4 and i saw it in grandad store. Now the question was. What colour.

"Hi how can i help you?" The sales guy said.
"Um could you show us where your campervans are?" I answered.
"Yes right this way mam."
"He called me mam??" I whispered to granda.

So here they are. A whole row of my favourite car on the planet. But what colour???

"Sit in them all, then you will know." Granda suggested.
I nodded and stepped into the first one which was the blue one. It felt ok. A bit cold.
Then the green. Better but not the one. Then the orange. It was amazing but it didnt feel right. But the yellow, it was perfect! It is the one! Thats it, thats my car. My new car!

To be continued...