29

| chanyeol |

"Hey bro, wanna grab something?" Sehun asks as he approached me.

I shrugged, "Sure."

I stood up from my seat and went to walk with Sehun. We were silently walking in the hallway until our fangirls decided to scream and squeal.

We didn't mind them, we're used to it anyway.

"Bro, let's walk to the east wing." i suggested. Sehun nodded in response.

"Sure. I really have to pass by there."

There are two ways to go to the cafeteria, one is shorter than the other. I chose the longer route.

Because passing by the east wing means i can get to see the third years.

Third years mean Sandara.

And Sandara means the girl who randomly chatted me and is consistent with it.

And consistency means i'm loving it.

I was about to talk to Sehun but I saw him texting on his phone. I didn't bother to disturb him since it seems so important.

We reached the east wing in a few minutes and saw only a few people around. It's lunch time , that's why.

As we were walking, I saw a familiar smile beaming up at us.

At me.

She strode near us while smiling

I smiled back, "Hey San—"

"HOY SEHUN!!!" she shouted. I was taken aback. She simply passed by me.

I looked back at them and saw her strangling my friend.

They were close?

I did a fake cough, "You're close with each other?" I asked, hiding my bitterness.

"Oh! Hey senpai!! Didn't see u there!" she waved at me.

"Uh no hyung we're not that close. but we're friends." Sehun replied.

I doubt.

Sehun gave Sandara a paperbag.

"Oh yan na." he said.

"Ano nanaman to?" she asked as she peeked in the paper bag. She sported a shocked expression.

"TAKOYAKI?!!!!" she shouted.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Nuksss! bf na bf peg mo adonisss!!" she nudged him.

Sehun frowned in response.

"Asa ka. Binili ko lang yan kasi kinulit kulit mo. Tsaka ano ka. Napadaan lang kami sa takoyaki house no." he replied.

What? We never went to a takoyaki house though?

"Sabi mo eh." she smiled slyly. She gave Sehun's shoulder a fistbump. "Ge bye. Kainin ko na to."

She looked at me and waved. "I'm going senpai!" she bid and went inside her classroom.

Right after she went away, sehun's face brightened up. He turned crimson, smiling shyly while looking at Sandara through the hallway window.

This is the thing I hate about destiny.

It doesn't give you your happiness.

You have to go through demanding pain.

But even if you go through those aches;

there's no guarantee that you'll have her.

That you'll have the person you're learning to love.