Chapter 4 : Trust in Wonder Part 1

Here is the update Enjoy!!!! ~Sorry for the long update~
This is just part 1 !
~\( ^ Δ ^)/
*Third Person Pov*

"Umm , The Thunder Beast what shi-ho is talking about isn't about Hak-chan But a mystical beast like Aka and Her family companions , The True Thunder beast" Ik-su answered straightforward at Yun's question.

"Gomen, For my outburst Iksu-san"Yun said limply looking depressed for the outburst that happened earlier .

"It's ok , it's my fault anyway for not telling it to you guys immediately " Ik-su said smiling softly.

Shi-ho began to open her eyes slowly and Yun get near to her and checked her temperature by putting his hand in her forehead.

Shi-ho felt something warm in her left hand.

"Good thing Your awake , we've been worried about what happen about you earlier especially this guy here still holding your hand ever since you're asleep."Yun said shortly and gesturing a point to shi-ho's side and there! Zeno holding shi-ho's hand and looking worried about her.

"Shiho-chan don't scare me like that , Now that I'm close to you now , I won't let you go again!"Zeno said honestly worried about shi-ho.

"So Bold ,Zeno" Jea-ha commented.

Shi-ho eye widens in wondering.

"Yeah so bold zeno , i'm impressed about your braveness" Ki-ja said impressed by zeno's bravery. Shin-ah nodded in agreement .

"Wow, such courage" Hak said in his own way (imagine that his face turned into doge in that moment)

"I didn't know you guys were in that relationship !" Yona said in Wonder.

Shi-ho just blushed madly the moment she realizes she was actually holding Zeno's hands but she loves the warmth that zeno holds her hand .She shoot up and quickly falls back down when she tried to get up.

"Uh i feel like I've been hit by a boulder "Shi-ho said softly while her other hand is in her forehead , feeling heavy.

"Rest for now shi-ho and don't get up like that so quickly" Yun said scolding.

She lifts at her right hand and opened it , it's the emerald stone.

"That green stone is amazing shiho-san , I've never seen a glowing stone like that "

"I think it called emerald , my ancestors told it to me that it can heal anything like hazardous illness and major injuries " Ki-ja said enthusiastically.

"You guessed it ki-ja , it is emerald birth gemstone and not everyone can activate this stone, this gemstone is very picky to its holder than other gemstones "Shi-ho said with a bright small smile .

"Holder?"Yun asked curiously.

"Like an owner ,This gemstones are special they have abilities depends on the person's personality and hearts" Shi-ho clearly replied with her happy face .

"Hmm so it chose me as its owner?" Yun asked.

"That's right yun it chose you !!!" Zeno said cheerfully and shi-ho nod at yun.

"Here Yun you earned its trust and i believe in its decision "Shi ho said and gives the emerald in his hands still looking confused . The emerald stone lightly glowed at yun's hands .

"It glowed!"

"Woah"

" That's the second time i saw the emerald glowed!" Zeno said lively.

"Second time?"

"Zeno you-- " shi-ho mental facepalmed at zeno.

"Ops!!! Oh sugar honey in tea, sorry shi-ho" Zeno said as he shyly scratched in the back of his neck. Shi-ho sighed and looks at yun.