Chapter 1: The Meeting w/ the priest

And here is the first chapter hópe you like it (n_n)/

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~

*Shi-ho's Pov*

We finally got here in the valley in northern mountain,We've been in places like kai kingdom,kuuto , sei kingdom and shin kingdom w/ my pet companions: Lobo a white wolf right beside me, Kain a steller's sea eagle looking out in the sky, and Aka a fox w/ two tails left beside me playing my yellow waist scarf that zeno gave me.

I'm going to meet the priest because i was getting bored walking or floating around in places w/ no purpose or mission/quest , no doubt i wanna do something in this world.

After A while~~~~

I laughed at these two ever since we traveled here with my family pet companions. Aka likes to tackle lobo for a while i have a feeling that aka is in love with lobo but she's dense , besides i can understand their conversation and i'm mind-linked with them in fact ,they are contracted with me.

Aka ,Lobo ,and Kain are contracted naturally with me novastar ( a purple celestial wyrm dragon ).I have the power to make every living thing contracted to me If they are trusted, it makes them Strong, Wise, Protective and Long life span.

My Powers go Increase and decrease when they age,you know what they're huge and these three are cute in my eyes.

I laughed again w/ these two.

(additional tip: mind-link can only use by Shi-ho and her contracted pets)

"Come on Lobo, can't you play back because you are fun to tease when you're pissed"Aka said teasingly to lobo while wagging her both tail to his face.

"Will you stop it, Aka you're not a pup anymore , you teenager fox in heat!" Lobo shouted trying not be pissed and getting mad at aka teasing him.

"A fox in heat?? , what's that Lobo??Aka question and she's confused.

"Ehh~~~~!Lobo you mutt, you know that aka doesn't know that kind of word~~"I teased Lobo Because Aka is still innocent/pure about mating word or heat.

"Don't call me Mutt, Shi-ho"Lobo flustered he knew that she still innocent about he said it to aka with a tint of blush on his cheeks

"Eh??, what are you guys talking about?? Shi-ho? , Lobo?",Aka looking back and forth confused to me and lobo , I giggled at that reaction of aka.

These two are in love with each other but the last one who still didn't realize that lobo is also in love w/ her is aka .

"Don't mind it aka,Its just a joke and also Lobo li----".I was cutted off by lobo who tried to tackle me.

"(growled)Just never mind it Aka ", Lobo growled at me while blushing and he's still trying to tackle me but i keep dodging while i'm floating on air.

"Lobo , you pup-mutt you know you can't catch me ", I smirked at lobo looking pissed as i tease him.

After a while of walking/floating keep dodging and trying to tackle and finally Lobo give up on cathing me. A flap of wings sound arrived at us, it was kain carrying a big deer for dinner.

"Wow,Kain you're awesome!you fetched that big deer for us and at the right timing too,'cause we're getting starving here"I said to kain and three of us are hungry.

"Well , its almost night so i think i'm gonna catch one and don't worry about me ,i just ate earlier",kain happily being helpful and flew on the big branch of a tree behind us for the night.