Prologue

*Third person Pov*

" There is different wolf than other normal ones around here and its been following us since we got here, I can feel its bloodlust ,Guys Lets be careful."Hak said alerted and shiryuu also.

After a few mins there was a loud howl near the northern mountains where yona and the gang going back to iksu the priest for the last prophecy,the novastar,sword and the shield.

"What was that?That sounds like a huge wolf lurking around this place"Kija a white dragon(hakuryuu) on his right arm .

"of course its a wolf ,white snake"Hak while got alerted by that loud howl.

"What the heck was that?,there wasn't any wolf around here let's go guys ,i'm worried about iksu"Yun the handsome young genius got freaked out by that howl.

"Wait,Yun said that there was no animal that can hurt people around here right?"Jae-ha a green dragon(ryokuryuu) in his right leg got question by that noise.

"Stay close guys,we don't know what will happen"Hak said because his worried about yona-hime.

After a few mins of walking.

"I can see it"Shin-ha a blue dragon(seiryuu) who has an eyes that can see far away.

And everyone stopped walking at shin-ah said.

"What is it , shin-ha"Yona and hak said at the same time.

"It's huge and......"Shin-ha said while still looking around the area .

"A huge fox with two tails near the wolf " Shin-ha said.

"A huge wolf and a huge fox with two tails??!!"Yona,Yun,Hak,Ki-ja ,Jae-ha said at the same time. Shin-ha nodded.

"What a Huge wolf and a huge fox with two tails??!Ok, I'm freaking out!!"Yun said pale white.

"A huge white wolf and a huge yellow fox with two tails right?Shin-ha??"Zeno a yellow dragon (Ouryuu) with invulnerable body .

"How'd you know its a white wolf and a yellow fox??zeno?" Hak said.

"Shin-ha Is zeno right?"ki-ja said .Shin-ha nodded.

Yeah,you know it right??"jae-ha said.

"I know them,a companion by someone i know"Zeno said with a soft voice and face expression.

Yona and the other was surprised by that kind of expression from zeno.

"A very precious friend ,and we didn't see each other for a long time"Zeno said w/ a sad tone in his voice.

"Who is it??",Yona said to zeno w/ worried expression that made her friend sad.

"I bet its a very important dear friend of zeno".jae-ha said behind yona beside hak.

"Let's go guys"Yun said to everyone.

They walked into the mountain forest  to go to the valley of northern mountains. After a few hours and they finally reached the place but the huge white,blue-eyed wolf and the huge yellow, red-eyed w/ two tail fox was guarding the hut/house of iksu and yun.....

~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~°~~

My first time writing a story. Hope you like it or i dunno?

Pls Don't go hard on me (^3^)/