Description About my Oc

Name: Shi-ho / Hoshie

Origin: Novastar (purple celestial wyrm dragon)

Age:??

Appearance/Looks:Dark-purple long silky hair, Dark-purple eyes, pale skin , 4.5 Ft ,petite.

Powers: Can float on air, Summons starfire total of 100, invisible, Fast but still improving,Immortal,Novablast And ???????

Traits And Likes:Calm and cheerful, Loves to eat food with meat and all food, Cute and fluffy Animals,Gazing at the twilight sunset, Stargazing at night ,Zeno.

Weapons:Twin dagger with stars at the end of the both handle color gemstar garnet and peridot sardonyx ,both have hidden ability, the color gemstar garnet (left) has a ability to lift spirits and warm hearts , the color gemstar peridot sardonyx (right) has a ability to protect,power,courage.If both gemstar go color ruby that means instant death if strucked by shi-ho.

Pet companions:

Lobo (Wolf)Size 4ft ,White,Fluffy neck,Weight 20kg,Blue eyes.

Kain (A Steller's Sea eagle)Size 3ft,It has white tail and white shoulder but its head is dark.

Aka (Fox with two-tail)Size 3 1/2ft ,Fluffy all around her Yellow body with red tip on tails,ears and feet,red eyes weight 10kg

Soon to be pet companions :

Nari :????

Kiro :????

Kou & Kae :????

Avia :???

Skills ;Besides fighting, Cooking, Dance and Sing melodically, Comforts people.