Sneaky Visits And Game Nights!

I woke up the next day, immediately refreshed. I sat up and stretched all my limbs before jumping off the bed, and turning to my phone. It was 7, I had time. I went through my song list and randomly put on a song. Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Hereos began playing. I immediately started dancing along to it, grabbing my hairbrush as a microphone.

My heart's a stereo

It beats for you, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio

And turn me up when you feel low

This melody was meant for you

To sing along to my stereo

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, to my stereo

Oh oh oh, to sing along to my stereo

I sang along to the chorus, as I moved my hips randomly to the music, shaking my hair around not caring what I looked like or anything cause well nobody could see and I honestly didn’t care. I was in my best mood and it had something to do with a certain hazel eyed guy. I grinned, ending the song, my legs wide apart and both my hands on my temporary microphone also used as my hairbrush.

Suddenly I heard applause behind me. Startled I turned around. No freakin way! How the hell did he get here?! My incredulity must have shown on my face as he just smirked, still leaning on the window sill.

‘’Aaron?!’’ I exclaimed, dropping my hairbrush because of my surprise. His smirk just got wider if possible. God he looked hot. He was wearing dark jeans that fit him perfectly with a white t-shirt over which he was wearing a red and black plaid shirt, with his Nikes. Wow…

‘’What? Not surprised to see your boyfriend?’’ he smugly said. I bet he loved that.

‘’How the hell did you get in?’’ I ignored his question.

‘’Just like the last time’’ he said as he walked over and laid down on my bed, his hands behind his head just like the last time. Omg! I face palmed myself before reluctantly walking over and sitting on the bed.

‘’How much of that did you see?’’ I asked, my face still in my hands, as I was slowly shaking my head at my own stupidness. Suddenly I heard his booming laughter. Mm hmm I bet he’s enjoying my torment here. Glad to know I could provide him some free entertainment.

‘’Pretty much the whole thing’’ he said once he’d composed himself. My face paled.

‘’What? And you were just standing there, while I was doing those god awful steps!’’ I exclaimed, standing up abruptly and running a hand through my tangled hair. I froze.

Oh shit!

I was still wearing my PJ’s that I’d went to sleep in, my hair was a mess, and my boyfriend wa slaying on my bed with my family right outside. Recipe for disaster? I think yes!

‘’Aaron you need to get the hell out of here! I mean what if someone comes in, what are they gonna think? I mean it’s not like we did anything but I mean you’re here, in y room, on my freaking bed, and they’re just gonna assume…’’ I was blabbering. He got off the bed and in a few good strides stood right in front of me. I had to look up a little since he was a little – okay maybe a lot – taller than me.

‘’I came to see you, is that a crime?’’ he asked innocently. Too innocent for Aaron.

‘’Yes’’ I snapped. He just chuckled. ‘’Shut up’’ I said, punching his arm playfully which just encouraged his laughter. I joined him too, and we were both silently laughing for a few minutes before we heard footsteps. I gasped and covered Aaron’s mouth with my right hand and holding my left pointer finger to my lips, I signaled him to shut up. He gave me a simple nod to confirm he under stood.