Mom Meet Aaron...And No He Isn't My Boyfriend!

''Mom'' I said when I recovered my voice. What was she doing here? ''What are you doing here?''

''I live here don't I?'' she said rhetorically.

''No you don't!'' I muttered under my breath but she didn't hear.

''Who's this?'' she said, pointing to Aaron. Aaron immediately stepped forward and shook my mom's hand vigorously acting like the fool he is although it was amusing.

''Aaron Trumann ma'am'' he said. Mom turned to me.

''You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?'' she asked uncertainly. Aaron fake gasped.

''You didn't tell her about me?'' he questioned with raised eyebrows.

''Yeah cause a day ago I didn't know you!'' I retorted to him before returning to mom. ''And he's not my boyfriend!''

''Oh'' was all she said. Aaron came back and stood next to me. ''Well I'm gonna go unpack, could you make me some hot green tea Andrianne?'' I nodded and she went upstairs. I looked at Aaron and we both started laughing again. After I recovered I went to the kitchen to make her green tea and Aaron followed me.

''Why did she call you Andrianne and not Andy like everyone else?'' he wondered out loud.

''Cause mom never calls me that...sure before Dad...she did but after she stopped and she always calls all three of us by our full names now'' I said, a bit coldly at the end.

''Oh i'm so sorry Addie'' he said and squeezed my hand. I looked down, I hadn't realized I was shaking.

''Its ok'' I said and finished the tea. I headed upstairs to mom's room. I knocked and entered. She was by her Louis Vuitton bag rummaging for something.

''Ah Andrianne keep it on the dresser, I'll drink it later'' I shrugged and left it at the dresser. I slowly closed the door and not expecting anyone behind me, jumped when I saw Aaron leaning on the wall.

''Gosh you scared me, don't do that!'' I said and swatted his arm. He simply shrugged and I heard the front door open. In came Mike, Aiden, Jack and Nate, all of them laughing. Was school over already? Wow time really flew by fast!

''Hey Mike, Aiden, Jack, Nate'' I said as I followed my brother and his friends in the living room.

''Hey Andy and Aaron'' said Mike.

''Hey Andy? You ok now?'' asked Aiden, a hint of concern on his face. I smiled and nodded at him.

''Yea Andy, you looked a wreck yesterday...well you do all the time'' I just rolled my eyes at Jack's comment and he received a flick at the back of his head by Mike.

''Just kiddin Mikey'' he said and we all laughed at his pouting mouth.

''So what do you wanna do today?'' Mike asked his friends.

''Andy?'' they all turned to me. I just smiled and said, ''How bout a movie?''

''Great! Which one?'' asked Nate already looking through our huge stack of DVD's.

''Whatever I'm gonna call Ash and the guys, see if they wanna come? Ok?'' And I left the room and headed upstairs to my room. I got out my phone and rang up Ash. He picked up on the second ring.

''Hey Andy? Are you alright? You weren't in school today! Em was worried sick, that reminds me are you si-'' I cut him off.

''Ash seriously dude I'm fine! I just overslept!'' Ok technically I'm not lying, I did oversleep. I just didn't tell him the whole truth...

''Oh well as your dear friend I should warn you that Em's on her way to your house right now as we speak and the fact that you merely 'overslept' is gonna result in your death''