Just A Day With All My Friends...

• Dedicated to Every One Who Reads This Story !!!!!!!

Aaron picked up Syd first then Cam and headed straight for the only ice rink our town had. The car slowly came to a halt at the car park and we all got out. Before we got out, Syd and me had been talking about practically everything that happened this year. Cam interjected a few times, voicing out his opinions but otherwise kept quiet. Wise choice...On the other hand, Aaron didn't really know much so he kept asking us questions about it!

It was really starting to annoy me! Ok mostly him always asking whenever, any girl was mentioned really got on my nerves! Why? I don't know really. I mean I told myself again and again, it was just him being annoying and me being short tempered, but I didn't believe that for a minute. I mean Aaron is annoying but I was never short tempered!

So I didn't really know why I kept snapping at him for remarking about the girls we discussed. Like for example when Syd told me, ''Andy did you hear about Bianca White? Apparently she's been spending a lot of time alone and a lot of people think she's doing drugs and stuff'' and then Aaron replies, ''Bianca? I have Geography with her...she's really nice though, the one with the long dark hair?...I don't think she'd be the drug type''

But in my head, all I heard was, She's really nice though, the one with the long dark hair?

And I snapped and yelled at him to shut up and not disturb us...Yeah not the best comeback but I didn't really know why but I suddenly felt hatred towards Bianca! Now that I think about it Aaron was right...she really did have nice dark brown hair. She had a pretty olive complexion and her eyes were ocean blue, like the water at a beach. Really why did I have to have boring brown eyes and boring brown hair?

So when we got out of the car I quickly stomped my way to the entrance and paid for my ticket in. I gave Tom, the owner of the rink, a brief 'hi' and then bolted to the ice rink with my ticket. I didn't have time to be nice right now. I got my skates and quickly tugged them on. As soon as they were secure I turned to the ice. Aaron, Syd and Cam were coming in now, confused looks on their faces, but I couldn't deal with them yet.

I put my feet on the ice and started skating, the wind in my hair and the exhilaration. I loved skating, Period! My first ever memory of skating was when I was 5 with my dad. That's probably one of the reasons I actually love skating is because, it's the last thing I have that makes me feel somewhat closer to my dad. After a few minutes,

I felt the anger drain out of me and then I started thinking, What really made me so angry? Granted Aaron complimented Bianca but why did it bother me so much? I tried shrugging it off but it just kept coming back so I decided I would sit down and think about this later but right now I just wanted to hang out with my friends. I stopped mid-skate and looked over, all of them were here now. So I skated over to them.

''Hey guys'' I grinned at them. They all smiled back and I heard a chorus ''Hey Andy'' and '' Whats up girl?'' The last one was from Kyle saying he wanted to be ‘original’

''So you guys comin or what?'' I taunted them and pasted a challenged look on my face though I was only teasing them.

''No way! This time I am actually beating you butt!'' exclaimed Syd. I laughed. She'd held a grudge against me for 2 years now because she lost the first time we raced. Hey she asked for it, not me!

''Really Syd? You ready to go down for the 5th time?'' I said and smirked at her.

''Bring it Andy?'' and with that we both shot off. It was clear she was faster than last time but the end of the deal was, I was still the fastest of us all! As I came back to the others, they all smiled at me, except Aaron who had this sort of distant look on his face and after a minute shook his head and grinned at me.