Speechless

Stephen James will be portraying Theo Mussolini
************************************** To say that my surprise took my breath away was an understatement. My heart skipped a beat, I was completely and utterly speechless. "This is my son Theo, Theo this is your soon to be wife, my new daughter," mama said snapping me out of my daze.
"Yea nice too meet you....Wait.What?!" I calmed she couldn't have been serious... right.
"No she's as serious as a heart attack," he said this some what coldly,only to be scolded by his mother. "Sorry. My name is Theo, Theo Mussolini. I'm twenty seven years old and I'm a very busy man," with that he walked away to join everyone else.

Well two can play that game,"Oh mister Theo," he didn't answer,"Oh mister Theo. My name is Rose, I'll tell you this once because I'm a very busy woman, I demand nothing but respect, so please loose that bad attitude. We're at your little brothers birthday party, don't forget to have fun, and here's your game cards," with that I left him speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo's pov
No one in their right mind has ever spoken to me the way she just did and lived. Well except for my mother, but let's face it, that woman is crazy. Getting my mind back on Rose, I guess I was a little rude, but I have no time for a money hungry woman that, snakes their way into my mothers heart. I've been too disappointed with the past relationships that my mother set up. Never have I given my heart to a woman other than my family, and I didn't plan on it any time soon. I mean don't get me wrong there was physical attraction there. Her thick full lips, caramel skin,and to top it all off her voluptuous body thick and slim in all the right places, enough to send a man over the edge with just one glance.
Rose, she was just something else....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose pov
What a jerk. And to think he had the nerve to speak to me that way. He thought and he surly thought wrong. I wouldn't care if he were the one paying for this extravagant event. He was still sexy, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a snob. Trying to get his cold, soul piercing blue eyes out of my mind and back to the party was harder than I thought, but I eventually was able to mingle with the guest. I couldn't help but feel someone's hot gaze on me, upon turning around I'm greeted with the same soul piercing eyes that I forced out of my mind moments ago. From that moment on I knew the night would be a long one.
Moments later I'm approached by a very intrigued looking Theo,"you know I've never met anyone who's spoken to me the way you just did."
"Well there's a first for everything, you know."
"There sure is Ms.Rose I would like to in invite you to a dinner tomorrow night, as an apology for the way I treated you."

I can't believe this jerk. He thinks he can come in here with his sexy Italian accent and ask me out on a date." Well Mr.Theo I'm a very busy woman and I'm not quite sure, but you're very busy man and I'm quite sure you wouldn't be able to spare little ole me any time," and with that I left Mr.Sexy standing alone as I retreated swaying my hips back and forth. Before he was completely out of hearing range he shouted something about always getting what he wanted and I guess that was me.
Oh was this man clueless or what.
***************************************
Okay guys this is it I hope you enjoyed.
Please share, vote, and comment if you liked this. I'll be back with an update