Gangsta

After about thirty minutes into the ride and I turned the station and my song was on.... gangsta by Kahlani came on and when my song comes on nothing can be done to stop me
🎤 gangsta's do..... My freakness is on the loose and running all over you.... please take me to places where nobody, nobody know, you got me hooked up on your feelings, got me hanging from the ceilings, Got me up so high I'm barley breathing, So don't let m-🎤
"I can't take this anymore, goddess if you continue with that dancing I will have you hanging from the ceiling," he turned off my song, something in his eyes told me he was telling the truth making a shiver run down my spine.
"Oh please, like you could handle me"
"Do you want to find out... because I don't mind proving it to you"
" You're going to get yourself into something you can't get out of ," I smirked.
What this man said next nearly sent me to my grave," Well baby I'm already in too deep, you're already in too deep...I'm your gangsta," that was so cute and cheesy. To add onto that it was just pure sexy, with that damn Italian accent of his. This man will be the death of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo's POV
After about another fifteen comfortable minuets in the car, we parked and started walking to our secret destination with the pups. After about five minutes we arrived at my favorite lake. "Believe it or not, but you're the only person I've ever brought here. This is a place I found one night and I always find myself here when there's something big on my mind."
" So what's on your mind?," I asked.
"Honestly, you're on my mind, I know what you're probably thinking, but I feel awful. Although she is my mother, at times I can't handle her. I'm so used to her setting me up with crazy women. Not the good crazy, but the loose, gold digging, power hungry women and I honestly have had enough to last me three life times. When she introduced me to you, I don't want to be stranded in a cancerous relationship again."
"How do you describe a good crazy?, Rose smirked"
"For starters she has to be strong in both body and mind, independent, hardworking, I need her to be intelligent, I also need her to never take no for an answer. My woman must know what kind of world it is out there and still be willing to take risks." As I spoke we never broke eye contact," I have a feeling I found what I've been needing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose POV
"How can you be so sure? I mean if I were you I'd take things slow. It takes a while to really get to know someone and their true colors. The one you think is for you, could just be the one to break your heart...I've learned first hand, I'd be a fool to not learn from my mistakes and so would you Theo."
We continued walking until we came across this couple swing set letting the puppies play and run free, but close enough to keep an eye on. "So tell me about yourself," Theo asked me and everything started from there.
"Well as you already know, my name is Rose Labarrera and I'm twenty-four years old. My mom is Black and  my dad is Cuban, I have eight siblings .... so it's a whole bunch of crazy," I paused as he chuckled. "I'm serious, I wouldn't want to end up on my families bad side. I know three languages English, Spanish, and French. I used to Play basketball and track in high school, it got me stuck on crossfit. "
"I'm honestly a huge nerd. I like to sing and dance like no one is watching anytime of the day. I love reading and writing, it's a passion of mine. I don't always have time to watch tv, but when I do it's a variety of things, from horror to anime I watch it all. I'm quite goofy at times, but when the time comes I always get what I want. "
"In today's world it's fight or flight, well I prefer to fight for what I want and need and to do that you need power and strength of all kind. I'm not saying you must crush all of the weak, but you need to have an aspiration.... a drive to be stronger. That's just a little about me," as I finish I give him a big smile and asked him about himself .
~~~~~~ Theo POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's just so beautiful and intriguing. She's the woman I dreamt of for years. To think I almost screwed myself over, I almost missed this once in a lifetime opportunity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys I know it took me a while to upload, but there was so much going on,(I know that's not an excuse) but I won't be taking so long in the future. I hope you guys liked it vote, comment if you'd like.... THANKS FOR READING 💕💕💕