The event

This is a picture of Winny Munoz, who is portraying Rose Labarrera
***************************************
Tonight was the busiest night I've ever had at The Event. I, Rose Labarrera started out at super arcade as a party hostess, games attendant , and also team service at sixteen. I have finally worked my way up to own my own company called The Event at the age of twenty four.Tonight we are having a lock-in and the whole building was rented by one family, to celebrate their sons birthday for the whole day. The mom came in early today to set up her sons best birthday party ever, and if I do say so myself Alison, his mom is the mom everyone wishes for. She was sweet and caring, but she knew how to hold her ground and we got along perfectly.
Her son David was too cute. He was thirteen years old and claims to be my boyfriend. I've been with the mom and son since one this afternoon and they left at around five to get some well deserved rest for the party starting at one in the morning. Upon leaving Alison, who prefers I call her mama in her very thick Italian accent provides me with the knowledge that she has a very triple shift worthy surprise for me.
~~~~~~fast forward to 12:45am~~~~~
Three party busses pull up promptly at 12:45 like I knew they would. Two were filled with children around David's age all apparently on a sugar high, and the other with adults with nothing but fear plastered on their faces. All I can do is pray for their lack of experience. " Okay guys who's ready for the best night of their lives!" All the kids reply with enthusiasm as I grouped them into single filed lines. "Alright everyone we have some rules around here that I expect you all to follow. Rule numero uno, we all need to have respect for each other and everything around you." I put on a serious face,"Rule number two I don't want to see any of you.... Not having fun!!!! Let's get this party started." With that both the adults and children laughed. " I handed everyone an unlimited time card and a 50 dollar crazycards to win prizes.

I stayed back with Alison to discuss and go over the plan for tonight. "So Mrs. Alison for"
"Let me stop you right there sweetheart, I honestly wish you would call me mama. This not the last your seeing me a you should get used to calling me mom."
"Mama, tonight we have food set up in the cafe to where they can grab it at any time. First we have all of our pizzas, wings, burger sliders, fries, and salad along with their choice of a drink. The second course is a snack, we have nachos, assorted chips, cookies, brownies, you name it. Lastly we have breakfast, there will be mini pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, muffins, fresh fruit. Apple, grape, and orange juice will be served during this time. After breakfast is when we discussed singing happy birthday and blowing out of a muffin stated earlier today."
Mama replies with a Perfect and we set off to explore the jungle of fun." Oh wait sweetheart your surprise should be here in about 3,2,1...."
Let's just say I was left breathless.........
--------~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~ Okay guys so decided to start another story in going to continue both. I have passion for reading and writing so here goes. I hope you like this first entry, so please continue reading, vote, and share. Like I said in my other book Peace, Love, and Watermelons.