Run Murdoc, run

The first days were kind of problematic for Murdoc. Cohen was with him, but the polices decided he would be the one who would take care of Stuart. Why? 'Cause he was driving the car. Poor car.

The sessions were way toooooooooooo boring to handle. 10 hours, weekly. How can it be that they didn't give him a better punishment? The community service was also a waste of time for him, but not for the other people.

Murdoc had to travel home in bus for a couple of days; his car suffered too many dints at the incident. He had to take Stuart with him, although his parents recommended leaving him at home. Both suggestions sounded dangerous, anyway.

Murdoc distracted with a girl who was sitting in front of him.

She looked pretty in his opinion; she was reading a teen magazine and wearing a provocative blouse. He saw she was moistening her finger for turning to the next page. He liked women with those faces you think they'll invite you to a romantic night. And I'm saying that if you're a guy.

He peeps from the seat and puts his hands on the support part.

- Hey girl... Yew look so nice –he said in a seductive tone.

- Yeah. Sure. Why don't you just get your pretty face away from me? –she puts her hand on Murdoc's face.

- Y can't I? Wot are yew doin' alone hea'?

- And does that matter to you? Get away from me, you insane guy.

The bus stopped and he followed the girl from where she stood up, she didn't part her sight from the magazine. Murdoc followed all of her steps until they were outside.

- When will you stop going behind me?

- Whenever I want to.

- Just stop, please?

The girl walked away rapidly, but Murdoc didn't follow her this time. He rolled his eyes beside the street. He sighed and looked back to the bus. Murdoc just wanted to hang out with someone, not by friendship purposes; he felt the need to stay with another woman that night.

Oh. I forgot to tell you. I don't want to throw you everything at your face if we're just starting.

Murdoc was kind of a womanizer, offensive, am I right? He really never remembered how many girls has he stayed, but he underestimated that at least 30.

Wow, you may think.

Nah. He was already used to do it.

He turned back at Stuart... Stuart?

He was missing.

Dammit.

---Start playing the media---  

Murdoc left him inside the bus, right at the deepest seat.

He was screwed up, once more.

Murdoc hesitated as he noticed the bus was far away from him, riding a few meters taking the thing he must be watching right now. He rushed as he could to reach the bus, but the transport sped up and left the street.

Man, this was worse than the time he left his wallet on a taxi. Well, both are BIG accidents, forgetting about his money and IDs, besides an ill human.

He tried to run for the bus, many cars blocked the trail as the sidewalk was over. Shoot.

Murdoc stood aside a crowd full of people of many ages. He hurried without thinking what would happen next, he pushed any person that came across him. Even lacking of the word "excuse me" or "get away".

He felt he was turning slow, maybe because he was getting tired. He wanted to stop by on a wall, but he knew that if he didn't take well care of Stuart, jail would receive him once again.

Murdoc ran as fast as he could, he had the sensation of something hurting the young man.

At the moment, no one seemed to notice Stuart was lying on the seat, stumping his head every time the bus held back on the road.

Murdoc ran without any small rest, he didn't care if a table crossed the walking side. Two girls were sitting in there calmly, Murdoc came and he jumped above them. He pushed the table to the front and the girls fell at their back to the floor. He turned back his sight to see them. Nah.

He dashed to the other side of the sidewalk where he saw the bus stopping, he ran faster. Another table was at the front selling cupcakes; he didn't care and smashed his face with them. A smile face was formed by three cupcakes with the phrase: "Good Luck" and two dots.

Murdoc poured them away from his face and continued running.

He accidentally pushed a kid and dropped his ice cream ball. The kid stared at the man who dashed by.

- Man, he sure has a horrible diarrhea!

Murdoc ran faster and he pushed a woman who was giving papers with ads on it. He accidentally grabbed the paper and saw it was about a spa local, snake venom treatment. He threw the paper away shaking his head.

He saw the bus was in front of him and he entered quickly. The bus's door closed and it cracked his fingers. He didn't realized until he felt a horrifying pain and shouted. He removed it and his hand was burning in a red color. He blew a little as he agonized for the discomfort. He walked where Stuart was, the seat at the bottom and the largest.

Murdoc sighed as he sat at his side. Stuart never talked or moved in that state, his tongue was out and his left eye seemed to contract at times.

- Well kid.. I think I won' get my sight outta yew... Not in that way... -he exhaled deeply and he cleaned the sweat from his forehead with his shirt.

His memory was busy with other things, also the attention.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was kind of short or I didn't submit last week. I just came out from school. But I've been distracted with other stuff. I promise I'll try to post every Friday from now on. Thanks for the 170 reads! I really appreciate your time.

- kiwibiologer