Prologue

In 1989, the U.K. was adapting musical styles relating to each decade. The 90's were about to start,and artists were getting ready for the new period. Rap, Electronic, Pop; genres transforming according to the era. Every musician was laboring its own manner, making the archive larger and with much variety.

But the most important thing was Alternative Rock; this sort was getting each time more popular and better, giving inspiration to a lot of young souls who were dreaming for being recognized around the world. But not everyone has the same chance for it, many have the luck of becoming famous at their first single, EP, album, or even first time they sing or compose. While most need to work a lot for reaching their goals.

I know, I know, you may think this doesn't have to do with the narration, but writing isn't really my thing. My familiars are so obsessed with giving advices and life reflections, so I couldn't miss the gamble.

Returning with the story.

At the same year, there was a group of guys from twenty-and a-catch years old, forming their own band at the Heavy Metal style. Their sessions were way too lousy; they had to practice at someone's house. Bad thing's most of the neighbors were just a ton of oldies criticizing the new music (for their time, not mine).

- Y'all suck!

- Our music is a million times better!

- That's a bad example for our new generations!

Even I don't use that language... Well, those were the most common comments they received. The youth men just wanted to express themselves with music, but remember people in this world are pretty stolid and bigot.

-Who's going? –one of them asked. The four played Rock, Paper & Scissors, and the loser was the bassist.

- How am I gonna tell those dorks to go away? –he asked furiously.

His friends were laughing at the situation.

- Chill, dude –the guitarist said- They won't understand what ur saying.

The guy had to face the people, as he was saying: "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can change place if you want". He found this phrase quite hard to pronounce.

Besides the not-so glad request, the oldies agreed and start talking between them. Except for an old man who threw a stick at his eye.

***

- You guys are insane –said the bassist mad with his black eye at his partners.

- Don't believe me? You need to see yourself next to them –said another one grinning.

- How about a drink? –one of the guys questioned.

- Count me in.

The young man, although they made fun of him, he was used to it and laughed with them. He accompanied them.

It was around middle night, early time for them to at least have a break.

By 2 or 3 AM, all the guys were at their houses excluding the bassist. Sleepy and looking around, he leaved the place. He walked by a foggy but lit street where he has been before. At almost the way's end, there was a park that was absolutely full six hours ago.

The drunk guy simply sat on a bench next to a rock road and a small artificial lake. He was sitting there, thinking about life just like I do when I want to study. After fifteen minutes, he was too tired to return to his house, he didn't find his keys in his pockets turning him disappointed... He fell asleep.

***

As he tried to open his eyes, he found himself with that annoying, shiny ball people call the Sun. His sight was really feeble from waking up. He looked at his abdomen to see a small squirrel eating there. He bumped observing the small animal, both living beings screamed freaked out. He wrathfully took the animal and threw it away.