Rude Awakening

The Evil Druids the Guards of Nadir Khan smash open the door of the Mosque but are unable to enter it for some unknown reason.

At This they get angry and start destroying everything in sight.

With a smack of his sword one druid cuts down the stall of a merchant nearby.

The People fearing their death run away trying to save their lives against these paranormal creatures.

The Fallen Halul, now after mentally losing his fight against the Guards of Nadir Khan sits up and tries to catch his breath with one eye on the movement of those druids who are trying to get inside the Mosque but to no avail.

"What's keeeping them outside?" Halul thinks in his mind.

Halul sees an old man hiding behind the walls of the shop in which Halul had fallen after being struck by one of the druids .

"Does the Mosque have some power?"

"Yes it does...It's a Holy Place, a place for prayer these uneartky things can't walk into it that easiky"

"You mean there's a Hard way to do it?"

"Yes... Only Qasim is holding them out"

"But he's a kid. ...he has no knowledge of good or bad...he's just 8 or 9..I think" Halul looks at the old man with surprise in his eyes.

"He was born with these powers." The old man smiles.

"Is he even a human?" Halul asks while still trying to regain his strength.

Halul looks at the druifs for a moment. They have by now circled around the Mosque and blocking all movement in and out of the Mosque.

"Yes he's definitely a human...Some Humans are born wity such gifts"

"I don't think he get us out of this"

"He can just protect us maybe but he definitely can't Attack" Halul gets up and looks at his sword one more time.

It was made of Iron. It was a single handed sword with both faces sharpened for war. These were the typical swords of the warriors of Saraikistan. Just another ordimary sword in the hand of an ordinary warrior.

While the druidson the other hand were also holding similar swords but they looked much heavier and apparently also held some sort of Magical Power too vested upon them by Nadir Khan perhaps.

"I need to get inside the mosque" Halul spoke to himself.

"Only through the front door. ...my child" the old man of the shop tells him.

"Halul....Halul ... .Halul" a familiar female voice rings in Halul's ears.

Halul looks around but sees no one, at which he realises that that voice is of Princess Hayat.

"Princess!!! Where are you?"

"Almost near the Valley"

"Noooo you must not come here it's very dangerous...."

"Where is Zulqarnain ...Halul???" Hayat asks Halul with a corcerned voice.

"He's. .....!!!!!"

"Yes???...I am worried about him...tell me!!
...my Heart says that something is wrong why him...I just have this wired feeling"

"He's safe ...at the moment" Halul answers trying to hide his emotions in his voice.

"I hope so.....otherwise I will be really angry with you....I am coming with a scout with a couple of soldiers...no one knows that I had hid myself in the Royal caravan...I will be there soon" Princess Hayat finishes the telepathic message .