The Fallen Prince

"You can't die... you can't die" Halul says while shaking Zulqarnain's body.

"Have some patience...young man" An old voice says from behind. Halul turns back and sees that a couple of old men are standing behind him.

"Everyone has to taste the sourness of Death" One of those old men says.

"Indeed Death is inevitable" another old man says.

"He's not dead! he can't die.... Allah can't let this happen... If Zulqarnain is dead than who will kill Nadir Khan?... who will marry My Princess Hayat" Halul says with tears literally on the edge of his eyes.

Halul tries to do different things. He rubs Zulqarnain's feet, does CPR, shakes him by his shoulders but all to no avail.

One of the old man stretches his hand and places it on Halul's shoulder.
"He's Dead Now!... Have some patience" The old man says

Halul is now crying. Tears dripping from his eyes like a flood.

"But I have promised Princess Hayat that I will protect Zulqarnain" he somehow completes his sentence while crying.

"I am the Imam of this mosque... We should prepare for his burial now" the old man continues.

Halul gets up in anger, takes out his sword and points it at those old men.

"Don't you dare say that My Prince is Dead!" Halul rages.

"He can't die before I deliver him to my Princess Hayat and until she lives a long married life with him." Halul waves the sword towards those men.

"Calm down...young man... you are standing in front of a mosque." An old man says.

****Castle of Jaffar****

"Hahahaha*evil laugh*hahaha" Nadir Khan's echoes across the courtroom.

"He's Dead Najoomi... Zulqarnain is dead!" Nadir Khan happily looks to Najoomi.

"Dead Indeed" Najoomi says while looking in his crystal ball.

"We must not get carried away by this!... I suggest Nadir Khan that you send over your Guards to bring you Zulqarnain's body." Najoomi turns back and looks at Nadir Khan.

"His Body?...hahaha what will we do with that?" Nadir Khan asks with a smile.

"Present him as a gift before Satan" Najoomi answers.

Nadir Khan replies with a smirk.

"Indeed you are a wise man" Nadir Khan says.

Upon this he orders his Guards to fetch Zulqarnain's body as soon as possible.

The Guards get on top of the slave dragons and head towards the Valley.

****In Fairyland****

"Zulqarnain!!!!!!" Princess Hayat wakes up from her sleep and shouts his name.

"Something is wrong" She says while cleaning sweat from her forehead. She gets out of her bed and heads over to King Paristan's chambers.

"Are you feeling it?" She quickly says at once after entering the chambers.

"Yesss I do" He says. King Paristan had just started to look at his crystal ball.

"something is wrong out there... there is a weird silence in the air today." He tells her while deeply looking at his crystal.

"What do you see?" Princess Hayat asks.

"I am trying to locate Zulqarnain and Halul but something, some power is blocking me." He elaborates.

"What kind of power? Evil Power? Nadir Khan?????" Hayat says with a stunned look on her face.