The Prologue

The Prince of Saraikistan is born and there is happiness all around the Kingdom. The King orders to give free food and gifts to all poor and needy.

The Prince is named "Zulqanain".

At the same time, in a Kingdom far away the Queen of Jaffar gives birth to a baby but The Religious minister senses that the baby is son of the Devil. Their evil minister called Najoomi had placed an evil spirit into the baby.

The King of Jaffar, as is advised by his Religious minister, orders to cut out the heart of the baby and put it on fire . Najoomi cuts out the heart of a deer and it presents it before the King as the heart of the evil baby boy.

Najoomi kills the Religious minister and takes his place. Najoomi hides the baby and raises him upon the orders of Satan. The boy must not be brought out until he comes of age.
This baby is named "Nadir Khan".

*****25 Years later*****

At the age of 25, Nadir Khan comes out and under instructions of Najoomi kills the King and Queen of Jaffar and becomes the King himself. He is advised by Najoomi to get married to the Rajput princess Sunayna, to combine the good and evil powers of the World , which were needed to attain Paramount Power.

Nadir Khan flies over to Ajmer while riding his dragons and turns Sunayna's brother, Suraj into a stone statue and gives Sunayna a deadline to accept his marriage proposal or else Suraj would never return back to human form.

Nadir Khan flies over to Ajmer while riding his dragons and  turns Sunayna's brother, Suraj into a stone statue and gives Sunayna a deadline to accept his marriage proposal or else Suraj would never return back to human form

Statue of Suraj

Sunayna and her family get worried and gather around all their wise ministers and family relatives to come up with a solution.
It is decided that only the one Pure at heart can kill Nadir Khan.

The Rajput prince Vishal, who is engaged to Sunayna, proposes to seek Prince Zulqarnain 's help and arrives into the Royal Palace of Saraikistan in this matter, during that time wedding ceremony of Prince Zulqarnain was taking place. The Prince was getting married to Princess Hayat.(The Princess of Yemen)

Visual disguises himself as a beggar when he sees the Prince distributing gifts among the poor.
Then Zulqarnain approaches Vishal, who was covered in a beggar's cloak.
"Oh Prince I have heard that you never let any needy go back empty handed...Is this true?" Vishal asked Zulqarnain.

Is this true?" Vishal asked Zulqarnain

Prince Zulqarnain

"It is indeed true.. I promise that I shall help you" Zulqarnain answers. At this Vishal uncovers his face and narrates the full story to Prince Zulqarnain.

After discussing the matter for a possible solution with all the Magicians and Ministers, The King Magician of Paristan(the land of fairies) tells Zulqarnain that Nadir Shah's evil can only be destroyed if someone is able to solve the 7 UNKNOWN questions.

Zulqarnain embarks on his journey into the unknown and King Paristan gives Zulqarnain a magic sword.

Princess Hayat( The Princess with whom Zulqarnain was about to wed) gives Zulqarnain her personal guard Halul for protection along his journey.

The Prince leaves his marriage with the approval of all and along with Halul(the loyal guard of Princess Hayat)goes out to get the answers to the seven secret questions that would pave way to the destruction of Nadir's power and bring back Suraj to life.

Zulqarnain and Halul approach a sea shore and see a fish which was on the sea shore and out of the water. It was struggling for it's life. Seeing this Zulqarnain quickly saved the fish and put it back into the sea. Upon which the fish transformed into a Jinn.

"Hahahahahahaha*Evil laugh*hahahaha" the Jinn started laughing.

"Who are you?" the trembling Halul asked.

"I am the Jinn of the Sea and you both just saved me from dying---- " The Jinn spoke up.

"You made me happy... I shall grant you 1 wish... Ask me anything and I shall provide" the Jinn said while laughing.

Upon which both Zulqarnain and Halul started thinking.

"Oh powerful and wise Jinn of the vast sea, I wanna ask you about the 7 unknown Questions of Nadir Khan." Zulqarnain asked the Jinn in a humble tone.

"Hahahahaha...just that? you could have asked for unlimited wealth or a beautiful wife... ohh stupid humans" The Jinn told Zulqarnain and Halul.

"He is the Prince of Saraikistan, he neither requires wealth nor a wife...because he already has both " Halul told the Jinn.

"Very well oh Prince... I can only tell you as much as I know.... Here are your 7 questions...
1. Let him Bring an account of Mount Nida.
2. ' What I saw once, I long for a second time.'
3. ' Do good, and cast it upon the waters.'
4. ' Do no evil; if you do, such shall you meet with.'
5. ' He who speaks the truth is always tranquil.'
6. ' Let him produce a pearl of the size of a duck's egg'
7. ' Let him bring an account of the bath of Bad-gard.'
.........and listen oh Prince.. here is a map that shall help help you find the answer of the first question" The Jinn explained and a magic appeared out of nowhere and the Jinn gave it to Zulqarnain.

"Thank you oh Wisest Jinn among all" Zulqarnain answered and then the Jinn disappeared.

:::::::::Question 1::::::::
**************************
Let him bring account of the Mountain of Nida
***************************

Nadir Khan, the evil King of Jaffar, calls for Ajlaf, who is a cruel Governor of his kingdom and a servant of Nadir Khan. Ajlaf is ordered by Nadir Khan to stop Zulqarnain in his path.

The map given by the Jinn stated that they must cross the sea in front of them but gave a warning that on every night, The sea turns into a sea of FIRE.
But only during the daytime, the sea is back to normal.

All night Zulqarnain and Halul make a boat to cross the sea of fire during daytime and when the sun rises, the start sailing.

Ajlaf decides to stop him in by sending over his pet dragons.

Read our next chapter to find out if Zulqarnain makes it past the Sea of Fire Alive...or will the dragons kill him midway through his journey?

I wanna thank all my readers.

The cover was made by gemini22t

I WOULD LOVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.

and if you liked my novel please help me promote it.

Asalam Alaikum!!!
Bye till next time.