Sacrifice of Princess Hayat

The ceremony begins where Batila(the one in the photo above) will order Zulqarnain to kill Hayat.

It is a night of the Full Moon
The Light of the enchanting moon had lit up The Castle of Ajlaf.
The Arrogant Ajlaf was sitting on his throne in the courtroom. Batila was starting the preparation for the ceremony.

All of a sudden, out of thin air Nadir Khan magically appeared in the courtroom.

"Welcome Jaadugar Badshah... A servant offers you him salaam." Ajlaf stood up and gave Nadir Khan a humble welcome with his hands reaching up to his forehead to signal his salaam.

" Ajlaf stood up and gave Nadir Khan a humble welcome with his hands reaching up to his forehead to signal his salaam

King of Jaffar NADIR KHAN

"Hahaha*evil laugh*haha Ajlaaaf!!!! You have impressed me today." saying this Nadir Khan turned to Batila. He took out his magic wand and swiftly put it's end on Batila's neck.

"Listen!! Oh enchanting Shadow Princess----" Nadir Khan continued.

"Make sure our guest, Prince of Saraikistan... sacrifices this innocent girl in the name of Satan, at the stroke of mid night.... This will be a good way to impress the Devil by forcing the Forces of Good to sacrifice in the name of Satan." Nadir Khan finished and took down his wand from Batila's neck.

"My lord!! As you say, so shall I do." Batila answered.

Then Nadir Khan gazed up the puppet Zulqarnain who was standing like a statute next to Batila, and was fully under the influence of Batila.

Princess Hayat had been tied with ropes and placed onto a marble bench directly under the moon.

"hahahaha*evil laugh*hahaha" Nadir Khan laughed while turning around to Ajlaf, who was standing in front of his throne. The courtroom echoed with Nadir Khan cold hearted laugh.

"Very well!! Make sure everything goes smoothly" he said while looking towards Ajlaf and raised his burgundy coloured cloak and vanished into thin air.

"Nadir Khan!!!! soon I will take your place.. and become King of the World" Ajlaf spoke up after Nadir Khan had vanished.

****Back home in Paristaan***

The King of Paristan(fairyland) was observing all of this in his crystal ball, while sitting in his castle in Paristan. He lost all his cool and went to his balcony.

"Nadddirr Khaaaannnnnn" he called out his evil counter part with a roaring voice.

Nadddirrr Khan!!!!!!! How dare you mess with the Forces of Good." He was trying to communicate telepathically with Nadir Khan, who had now went up to his tower in his Castle in the Kingdom of Jaffar.
His castle in Jaffar was surrounded by a Ring of Fire, which was a symbol that Jaffar was the center of All Evil.

"Hahaha*evil laugh*hahaha" Nadir Khan responded with his trademark cold Hearted laugh.

"Listen oh Old maann----" Nadir Khan spoke up.