Love Elevator 23 - Dominic

This banner was made by JettCassette. Thank you :D

***

-Recap-

“I know how to make both of them took away their report. But I know that you want to make them shock, right?” Dom asked me. When I answered him yes, he continued again, “Then, we have to plan this out. I can’t wait to see their faces, when we execute our plan.” He grinned sheepishly at me.

“Really? What should we do?” I asked him.

“This will need your idea of pranks and give them the element of fear.” Dom told me.

We planned about that for the rest of the night. Well . . . payback is a bitch! Wait for it, my beloved parents.

***

Dominic

When we got home, I meant to my home, everyone made me embarrass. They kept teasing us, until both of our face – mine and Libby’s, started to get redder. My father with his perv comments, my mom with her lovey dovey eyes to my father and her ability to tame him, and Jenna who kept teasing us for the way we met. Yeah, I know! My family is a bit weird, but I still loved them to death.

After the lunch, Jenna was taking Libby for a tour in our humble little house. I took this moment to help my mom washing the dishes and I had something to discuss with her. My father was going out for some of the pack’s problem. We already made a deal that I would become an Alpha again, after our problems were solved and I mated. Luckily, we had the upper hand and one of the facts about our family made Libby shocked as well. Her father wouldn’t know what would kick him next.

“What do you think of her, mom?” I asked mom.

“Well, I like her. If I don’t, I would kick her out of my house in no time, even though she’s your mate. Luckily, you get a real good mate. She’s not a bimbo with fake personalities. I want you to take a good care of her, Dom. She has a bad past that makes her afraid to love. You should teach her how to love. I know that she starts to care about you. Sometimes, her eyes are shining when she looks at you. I’m not surprised, if she already loves you. But, she doesn’t realize it yet.” Mom gave me her advices.

“Yes, mom. I think I’m lucky to be stuck with her. If not, I think it will be hard for her to accept me or the idea of having a mate. It’s not only because the pull is not strong enough, but I don’t think that she will give me a chance. It makes me shudder, because otherwise I will lose my mate forever. Before meeting her, I thought that I didn’t need any mate. But, I am wrong. Kicking me out is the best thing that both of you did for me.” I grinned at my mom. I knew that it was strange to love your parents more because they kicked me out, but hey! I found my mate.

“I know right? Fate always does the unexpected. You love her, don’t you, Dom?” She asked me.

Without thinking, I blurt out, “Yes.” This was true, who wouldn’t love such a cute and adorable mate. I knew some people wouldn’t love a prankster as their mate, but I knew that she would make my life more adventurous. There would be no boring moment, when I spent my life with her. She brought out the childish side of me, and it would help me to balance my life. The works of an Alpha required me to be serious all the time, or my pack could disrespect me.

“You know, you have changed. When you started become an Alpha, you rarely smile anymore, Dom. That’s what making your dad and I afraid. You will lose yourself without realizing it. It’s painful for us to kick you out, but it’s worth it. Look at my baby now.” She pretended to scrutinize me. “He is very happy.”