Love Elevator 17 - Dominic

The banner was made by dunhateme.. Thanksss XD

***

-Recap-

“We should make a new rule for this truth or dare. We can’t choose truth or dare whenever we want to, that’s unfair.” I told him,

“What rule?” He asked me cautiously.

“We have to zig-zag both of them. Truth then dare. Truth then dare. So, I let you go for now. Both of us already told a truth about us. So, it’s time for dare. Okay?”

He nodded eagerly at me and it made me more curious. Why didn’t he want to tell me? Ah well – Let me think about the dare first.

****

Dominic

She told me about her mother’s illness and it was a scary disease, Schizophrenia. What made me angry the most was his father’s behavior. How could he leave his only child alone with her? If he didn’t know about it, it was okay. But, he knew and he was looking for another woman.

Sometimes people could be very selfish. They tend to run away from their problems. But he abandoned his own child?! Wow! I was speechless. I could feel her pain through her voice and the way her body was shaking. She hugged me tighter and touched my face. She traced my face and she knew that I was tensed. It was hard to keep my emotions away from her. She seemed to know what I felt. It was so scary sometimes.

I clenched my jaws and she touched it lightly; it made me relax. She did the same thing to my creased forehead. She asked me the reason why I was so tensed and I told her the truth. I was angry at both of her parents. She confronted her Dad, when she was twelve. Then, he told her that he really cheated on her mother. What the hell? When she was four, she saw with her own eyes, her suicidal mother did the deed. When she was twelve, she was hurt by the betrayal of her father.

She grew up in a messed-up family.

She was so small, but so strong. She could endure that pain and it made me respect her more. She is a prankster, but I think it’s one of her defense mechanism; to cope with her pain. I told her that his father was a jerk and she said that she knew but he was still her dad. She has a really great personality. She kept repeating her sentence, while I got irritated because she didn’t get my point right away. Before I exploded, she changed the subject randomly.

My lips twitched slightly, when I understood why she did that. Did she think I didn’t know what did she do? Well . . . Although I didn’t know about it right away. She tried to lighten up my mood with her own way. She asked me whether I was a parrot or not. I almost cursed in front of her. I didn’t think it was appropriate to curse in front of my mate. So, I changed the hell into hen, but she still forced me to admit that I was going to curse and asked me why I stopped myself saying that.

I told her that it wasn’t polite to curse in front of a girl. Uh-oh! This was a wrong answer, because she asked me whether I thought her a man before that. I didn’t want to lie to my mate, but if I admitted she would get angry. Hah! Woman and their weird mood! I decided to tell her the truth; I wasn’t going to start the relationship with a lie.

Yeah . . . she was angry and showed me the proof of her femininity. She pointed at her boobs and asked me what that was. God! It was so obvious what the hell those things were and she still wanted me to answer? She really tortured me. She knew I didn’t like boobs, but she still wanted me to say the word. What else could I do? I spoke the B words hesitantly. Then, she emphasized the meaning of having that B thingy. It means that she is a girl.

Ugh! I knew about that! I wasn’t stupid.

I thought in my mind, ‘Doesn’t she know that there is also a transgender too?’ My wolf snickered when he heard my thought. He asked me, ‘Why don’t you say it loudly to her?’ I mentally rolled my eyes in my mind and said, ‘I’m one-hundred percent sure that she will kill me, if I say that.’ That dumb wolf laughed because of that.