Love Elevator 25 - Dominic

Thanks to Cloverism for the awesome picture! XD

***

-Recap-

After that, both of them went inside the bar through the front door, more like running thank walking. Each had different expression. One with scared expression and the other one with angry expression. This was only the second prank. There would be more, when they stepped inside the bar.

***

Dominic

Libby clapped her hands and said, "It's time for the final show, everybody." Jenna and I nodded our head. The plus side for becoming a werewolf was the fact that we didn't need any expensive gadget to talk to each other. I only had to say it through the mind link. Werewolves could talk to the others through mind link, when they were in wolf form, except an Alpha. They could do it even in human form and the members could answer back. The joy of being an Alpha. The reason I couldn't do it in the elevator because I wasn't an Alpha anymore. But now, my father gave me a part of his command and ability.

I told of all the members that helped us, 'Time for the final show.' All of them answered me yes at the same time. I looked at the monitor again. Libby and Jenna went out after they got ready, they were waiting on the backstage. Her parents already stepped inside the bar. I said to my dad in my mind, 'Dad. It's time for you to execute the plan-B.'

He answered, 'Okay, son.'

One of our members was put out there to watch them and he told me that they were gone. Her parents are on their own now. I smiled and let the final show begun.

We tried to make the place looked a bit old, so they wouldn't think too much about the dust. When they entered, prank number three started. The dust was pretty thick around there and fell down onto them. They didn't pay too much attention, but tried to clean it off from their clothes and dress. The dust was actually itch powder! It was made from a special, non-toxic substance that would leave them thinking that their body wasn't just being visited by a few tiny bugs, but that they had moved in and had no intention of leaving anytime soon.

They squirmed and wriggled as they tried to itch a scratch that couldn't be itched! They were usually tried to look prim and proper, but at this moment, their face were very red and looked like they wanted to punch someone. It was freaking hilarious. They moved like worms, wiggled, wiggled, and wiggled. They tried to turn around and got out from the front door. But Rick and Jacob were blocking their way. They said at the same time, "Both of you are done? Or you want to jump into our bed this quickly? We know that both of you can't resist our charms."

Adrian and his wife looked so scared and closed the door again. There was no way out for them. Stayed inside or caught by the bouncers. They made a better choice for our advantage. They stayed inside and looked around, while trying to scratch their whole bodies. After this, my mom turned to show up. She was wearing sexy lingerie, with a maid dress theme. It was uncomfortable to look at my mom in such revealing clothes, but I had to hold myself to give any comments. She played the part as a waitress, and swayed her hips seductively.

"Look at her, son. She's so hot like a supermodel. How could I resist her? That's why I have you and Jenna. The products of my inability to stop touching her." He showed up behind me.

"Dad! You are so disgusting! I don't need the mental image." I scolded him and looked at him in disgust. He just laughed like there was nothing wrong with what he said. After that, I looked at the monitors again. Mom was talking to Libby's parents.

"You are not allowed to behave like a poor people, more graceful please, because this bar is for V.I.P only. Stop doing the worm dance." She glared at them. She had to appear stuck up and looked down on them, just like the way they treated Libby and other people. It made them stop moving and tried to stand up straightly, but failed. It looked like they didn't want to be equated with poor people. They still moved like a lunatic, who wouldn't? I bet it was very itchy.