Chapter Ten | From The Beginning

Dear readers, did you bring tissues? I hope so. No, it's not my birthday ;-; but soon! I changed the date and made it earlier! I wrote it in the beginning cause I'll ruin the damn mood, this will probably be a long chapter so get comfy.

There may be a few swear words here and there and maybe a few scenes which are... Disturbing (for some viewers mainly because of the gory description) you should be ok, you might cry like I said before because I certainly did-- I MEAN MY EYES WERE SWEATING FROM INTENSE TRAINING-- and so yeah

Long chapter... Last chapter... Good luck...

______'s P.O.V

I watch Prussia disappear into the background, having a sinking feeling inside my chest. I stretch my arms over Matthew's shoulder, struggling but not as much as before. Everything felt off like I was aware of everything happening around me, it was creepy and scary. Why was I brought to this world? Was there a reason for it?

"Matthew. You should help Prussia... The second players are pretty strong."

"No, Prussia will be fine. Trust me, he will probably come back saying how he's so awesome and things like that." Matthew smiled.

"Do you really believe that?"

Matthew nodded and smiled "Definitely, anyways we're here--"

"Why are you sweating then? Why is your heart beating so fast? Why are you crying then?" I asked, frowning.

"Because I'm afraid."

"Just go, he's too awesome to die anyways right!?" I smiled at him, hitting him hard in the back as I jumped off.

"Thank you-- and sorry." He mutters.

"Sorry is just a word." I smiled back at him as he ran off "now, it's time to go back and help them--"

I felt someone grab me from behind.

"I don't think so. You're very manipulative aren't you?" I looked up to see a man with a golden cross in his hair, he had a cold and harsh glare on his face.

"I don't want others dying as well." I mumbled.

"Others dying as well? So someone has already died."

"I just assumed that others were dying."

"So no one told you then. We can't really die, we're personifications of countries, it's only unless our country disappears that we die."

I stared at him for a second, frozen in my position and not saying a word.

"Prussia isn't a country. Explain that to me."

"Well, he's different. I guess? He technical represents east Germany as well."

"But countries or not, it is possible to kill a country right?" I asked.

"France killed Holy Roman Empire. But his empire was already falling apart from what I've heard so he was in the verge of dying anyways." He told me.

"Hey! What's the hold up?" I heard another voice and turned towards it, it was a man who had fangs.

"Nothing important, let's go set it up, you keep an eye on her or she will run. She's very manipulative so be careful."

3rd person P.O.V

"Prussia!" Matthew yelled as he ran as fast as possible, his hands were trembling and he was shaken up from the thought that it's possible he could die.