Chapter Nine | I Don't Want To Go To The Meeting

3rd Person's P.O.V

______ felt this moment happen before, like some sort of déjà vu. It was similar to the moment when Feliciano woke _____ up for their meeting. She sighed as she was told to change her clothes into a nice pink dress with a blue bow.

"Déjà vu." ____ uttered under my breath as Oliver practically dragged me to the meeting place.

"Well, you can't participate in the meetings so you're going to have to stay outside along with Gillen," Oliver looked around the hallway and upon seeing a man entering he smiled wider "look! There's Gillen!"

He pointed at a man with long silvery locks, which were messy but tied back into a ponytail, he had red eyes with a hint of purple and had a kind of sad expression on his face. He also had a robotic right arm but that's pretty much it.

He reminded _____ of a very loud person, kind of like Gilbert. It was funny for _____ to imagine this is the 2p of Gilbert. ____ understood the concept 2p but didn't understand why they have 2p's while _____ doesn't. ____ also find it weird that Gilbert was hiding something before the flight to Greece.

Gillen approached the girl, he didn't think about it much but then again, ______ did look like someone he knew.

Oliver giggled before leaning into Gillen's ear and whispering "Don't get close like last time or we are going to have to kill her too." And with that he walked into the meeting room. Something slipped out of his pocket, after he went ________ went towards it still being watch by Gillen, it was the pendant she thought she had lost. She went back to Gillen knowing she couldn't runaway and sat down on the nearby chair.

It was quiet at first, _____ was looking at her legs swinging it up and down while Gillen looked straight at the wall, glancing at _____ at least once or twice before looking back at the wall.

"So what did Oliver say to you?" _____ asked curiously.

"Don't get close like last time or we are going to have to kill her too," Gillen started, he had no reason to lie.

"Last time? What happened last time?" _____ said, grabbing her skirt tightly.

"I fell in love with a woman who was already pregnant, so I promised to take care of her," he started "they found out and tortured her. I managed to make her forget a little and her brain did the rest by adding on false information but she was found once again and they managed to kill her. It's all because of that stupid pendant I left out." He sighed.

"W-wha?" ____ froze in her spot, staring at the ground. "I need the bathroom." She said as she got up, Gillen followed behind her, shrugging.

"I probably shouldn't have told a little kind like you. Sorry." He sighed as he stood outside the door. (Kind means kid in German.)

"I-It's ok," _____ told him, this man had taken care of her despite the fact that she doesn't remember him "but you don't look like you're from Greece."

"What does that have to do with anything? Besides I'm Prussian not Greek." Gillen informed ____.

"The necklace," _____ started "it had Greek symbols on it saying key. You shouldn't worry about it falling into the wrong hands."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I was living with them so I overheard them speaking about it."

"Makes sense I guess." He spoke.

"Do you know a man called Gilbert?" _______ asked.

"Why yes. The loudest one of our opposites," Gillen started "not to mention my opposite."