Chapter six: "It means George."

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.    

Mona's P.O.V. 

Everyone was sitting in the Great Hall, with their minds, probably, far away, in some distant corner of their minds, resting and enjoying the silence. Or it was just me, taking a nap, with my head leaned on Anastasia's shoulder. I wasn't really sleeping, I could hear everything, from Anastasia's chat with twins to that boring speech Dumbledore gives us every year. Suddenly, Dumbledore stopped with talking, and everyone stopped with chatting and I raised my head immediately, catching Filch running to Dumbledore. 
He whispered something to Dumbledore's ear and then he ran out of the Great Hall. 

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event - The Triwizard Tournament, and for those who don't know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for the series of magical contests. For each school a single student is selected. Let me be clear, if you're chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the fainthearted." 

"You're going to see my brother now!" Anastasia whispered to me and widely opened her eyes, looking at the Great Hall's door. 

"But now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and their Headmistress, Madam Maxim!" Dumbledore said loudly, and the doors opened. 

A group of girls dressed in all-blue dresses, each with a blue hat and a hourglass body, elegantly came into the Great Hall, with confident, seducing smile on their faces. They basically moaned at all of us, and they were nothing but (the most beautiful) whores. 
And that was their entrance? 

"So, you never mentioned your brother is a girl." I chuckled as I whispered to Anastasia's ear, and she shook her head. 

"They actually let those booty-bouncing chicks in first and not boys from Durmstrang." Anastasia mumbled to herself as she glared at Dumbledore.

I turned my head towards George who seem to be staring at those girls, just as every other male person in the room. I sighed, thinking that I can't do anything about it, they're boys, they'll always like to look at girls' back.
And after those girls, one pretty tall woman, weird dressed lady walks in, and damn I though George was tall. 
They got a big, loud applause, obviously, from everyone except me, and from Hermione, I guess she is the only sane girl around. 

"And now, our friends from the north!"

"OH MY GOSH MONA, THERE HE IS, HIDE ME, PLEASE, SOMEWHERE." She whispered loudly, with a big dose of fear in her voice. 

"BUT WHERE?" I placed my hand on her shoulders and shook her, to calm her down. 

The doors opened and we both immediately turned our heads to them. 

A group of handsome looking boys walked inside the Great Hall, with serious look on their faces, and some weird sticks in their hands. They started with some weird tricks which included those sticks. I guess they are very athletic, I don't know, It's nothing that special.

"Look at the holes in the floor that they made, definitely permanent." I shook my head as I looked at their traces. "So, where's your brother?" I asked Anastasia. 

"The first one in the row!" Anastasia smiled and waved his hand to him, but he ignored, damn he looks cold. 

"He looks cold, but hot." I shrugged and let my glance follow him and his moves as the entrance of Durmstrang ends. But oh no, everyone gasped as Viktor Krum entered the Great Hall together with that Igor guy, the Headmaster of Durmstrang.